What's new

I’m in need of help with e liquid

Thanks for the reply. Is there any menthol, cooling affect to it? Is it smooth?

I’ve noticed most liquids I’ve tried all have that cooling effect despite not listing it in the description. I have no ideas why it’s there.
I don't get any sort of menthol or cooling. It's more zesty, with a very tiny hint of creamyness. This juice has won awards and is an ADV for many. Just take a look at the reviews on darkstar.
At first I was slightly concerned about the bubblegum, having tried a few in the past and finding them to taste too artificial. However the bubblegum in this compliments the the other flavours and tastes great.

Looks like if @Lee put Secluded back on as a limited edition he'd sell a few
(if his flavourings are still available I guess)
Id drop

well his fb shop aint showing & his fb group dead as a dodo so says it all really
That’s a shame. I wish I could get in touch with Lee, just to ask if he’d be willing to make a batch of the liquids to buy.

I’d pay above retail plus his time for enough liquids to last me a year.

That’s a shame. I wish I could get in touch with Lee, just to ask if he’d be willing to make a batch of the liquids to buy.

he is mainly in the shop so if you call his store in bristol you might get lucky & be able talk with him .

I've lost count of the eliquids that were great and favourites of mine that are no more for one reason or another.... even if Lee made a limited edition you would be back at square one in no time, best to accept the situation and move on

I've lost count of the eliquids that were great and favourites of mine that are no more for one reason or another.... even if Lee made a limited edition you would be back at square one in no time, best to accept the situation and move on
Agree with you mate. I’d just like one last supply maybe a years worth. Something like 20 bottles of my 3 favourite flavours. That would be amazing.

Whereas I havent, and really struggle with other flavours - fair dos thats on me, but the watermelon, kiwi, guava, banana, peach 'new flavours' just dont work for me
im trying my best to mix my own strawb/lime ADV because the sweetness from premix are too much for me and I am getting there, but trying to find an interim has been an expensive pita

If some people are prepared to pre-order a years worth then its worth an ask

Whereas I havent, and really struggle with other flavours - fair dos thats on me, but the watermelon, kiwi, guava, banana, peach 'new flavours' just dont work for me
im trying my best to mix my own strawb/lime ADV because the sweetness from premix are too much for me and I am getting there, but trying to find an interim has been an expensive pita

If some people are prepared to pre-order a years worth then its worth an ask

That’s essentially my issue. The only flavours are like are fruit and the only ones that are smooth, not coil killers, have no cooling or menthol and taste nice were from prime vapes.

I’m going to try calling prime vapes to see if they’d be willing to make me 20 bottles of each of my favourite 3 flavours.

I’ve wasted way tk much over the last 3 months on trying to find anything that comes close.

Back
Top Bottom