What's new

Prime Vapes sadness

I've only just started using primevapes. How often do they tend to restock?

It would be nice to have a steady supply of 'purple rain' as my go to adv.
They tend to restock regularly. Occasionally something is out of stock for a few days or so but if you keep ahead of the game by having an extra bottle to hand and ordering when you open it you shouldn't have much trouble.

I've used primevapes and specifically the Bateman range exclusively for years. I'm a VIP on site and get a little discount so I always bulk order. I'm a heavy vaper and have never had a single issue with the juices and despite the fruity flavours, I'll get 10-14 days out of my freemax M2 coils. Lee has been amazing too and runs a tight ship. Delivery always on point.

This is very disappointing news if it is indeed true. I assumed something was up given my favourite juice hasn't been restocked in over a week.

Coils and juices are such a barrier to adoption for vapers so now feeling like I might be starting all over again. I've tried countless juices over the years and was so glad to have finally settled on something that worked.

Thanks for pointing out other juices in this thread. I'll check them out for sure

I've used primevapes and specifically the Bateman range exclusively for years. I'm a VIP on site and get a little discount so I always bulk order. I'm a heavy vaper and have never had a single issue with the juices and despite the fruity flavours, I'll get 10-14 days out of my freemax M2 coils. Lee has been amazing too and runs a tight ship. Delivery always on point.

This is very disappointing news if it is indeed true. I assumed something was up given my favourite juice hasn't been restocked in over a week.

Coils and juices are such a barrier to adoption for vapers so now feeling like I might be starting all over again. I've tried countless juices over the years and was so glad to have finally settled on something that worked.

Thanks for pointing out other juices in this thread. I'll check them out for sure
I’m in the exact same boat as you. Only difference is I run a couple of falcon king tanks. I’ve had the same set up since I started vaping about 6ish years ago.

I was so contempt vaping, Lee supplied the perfect fruit juices. I vaped the same 3 for years and never got bored.

I’m starting all over again as Lee has stopped making all of them. I’m guessing not many people were buying them so they’re discontinued never to return.

In my search for anything similar I’m a few hundred pounds in so far. I’ve tried a few recommended here some of the dark star ones plus a few others. I’ve not been able to get along with any of them at all.

I’ve found one that’s the best of the lot so far but it’s still not on the same level as the prime vapes ones. It’s called strawberry blackcurrant by unreal berries. It’s got a hint of ice which I don’t like but it’s vape able.

The search continues I’m only interested in berry type flavours. Blackberries, blackcurrant, raspberry, strawberry etc. Prime Vape’s versions were all so smooth, not to sweet and had no ice in them at all.

If you come across anything you recommend please do share

Thank you

I’m in the exact same boat as you. Only difference is I run a couple of falcon king tanks. I’ve had the same set up since I started vaping about 6ish years ago.

I was so contempt vaping, Lee supplied the perfect fruit juices. I vaped the same 3 for years and never got bored.

I’m starting all over again as Lee has stopped making all of them. I’m guessing not many people were buying them so they’re discontinued never to return.

In my search for anything similar I’m a few hundred pounds in so far. I’ve tried a few recommended here some of the dark star ones plus a few others. I’ve not been able to get along with any of them at all.

I’ve found one that’s the best of the lot so far but it’s still not on the same level as the prime vapes ones. It’s called strawberry blackcurrant by unreal berries. It’s got a hint of ice which I don’t like but it’s vape able.

The search continues I’m only interested in berry type flavours. Blackberries, blackcurrant, raspberry, strawberry etc. Prime Vape’s versions were all so smooth, not to sweet and had no ice in them at all.

Thank you

My apologies I forgot to respond to you. My favourite juice was restocked so maybe the same will apply to you?

I picked up a few juices from the local vape shop but nothing I would recommend unfortunately

Thank you

Late to the party but I've recently tried the oh so salty range of juices. They have some lovely fruity ones. Suppose you'd have to like nic salts but they are very good.

Back
Top Bottom