What's new

100% VG Juice

There are different degrees of reaction to PG. An allergy to it can cause soreness and blotches etc from even a small amount. An intolerance usually reguire more pg to cause the problem. My son can get away with 10_20% PG before he starts to get the reaction. Worth trying the 50/50 mix to see if it improves your problem.
Going too high with VG would require it to be thinned slightly with distilled water so the wicking ports can keep up with the e- liquid.
Could possibly be the juice your using, especially if there's a lot of additives in it. I get dry and sore itchy skin if I vape pre mixed juice that contains a lot of sweeteners in it.
Ok Richard. Thanks for the info. Vaping is a bit of a minefield - so many variables.

You should not forget to factor in the amount of nicotine as that is what gives you the throat hit and also plays a role in causing skin irritation so try lowering the MG you're using to see if that helps.

You should not forget to factor in the amount of nicotine as that is what gives you the throat hit and also plays a role in causing skin irritation so try lowering the MG you're using to see if that helps.
Yes, that's true. I use 12mg and I suppose that's more than a lot of ppl use. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom