What's new

Needle nose juice bottles for high VG

Do you desperately need metal needle tips? I use these, they are bigger obviously, but I haven't had trouble getting the end in any tanks. and I use bottles with a wider neck so they are easier to work with

cj24m-nl-nozzle_1.jpg
jpc00.1-nl015-28m-swipe_1.jpg

Here are a couple of pics of the pods I use, yes I know they are cr*p but for some strange reason I prefer them to the vast array of fancy tanks I have, as you can see, the coil (or whatever it is) that runs down the middle of the pod is mm from the fill hole and I was hoping to somehow bypass it with a thinner needle tip, at present I am using goriila bottles that only just fit into the filling hole before they hit the metal middle post and of course I have to squueze the bottle really hard to get any of the thick VG juice out

Attachments

• IMG_1037.jpg
    IMG_1037.jpg
    882.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1038.jpg
    IMG_1038.jpg
    592.3 KB · Views: 0
Here are a couple of pics of the pods I use, yes I know they are cr*p but for some strange reason I prefer them to the vast array of fancy tanks I have, as you can see, the coil (or whatever it is) that runs down the middle of the pod is mm from the fill hole and I was hoping to somehow bypass it with a thinner needle tip, at present I am using goriila bottles that only just fit into the filling hole before they hit the metal middle post and of course I have to squueze the bottle really hard to get any of the thick VG juice out
ah right, I see your problem. Yeah those ones I use probably wouldn't be much better than what you've got now.

Yes to the squeeze pressure but also wanting thin nozzle to fill pods with an obstructive filling port and how the nozzle copes with high VG
As always, you’re gonna have to compromise, I’m afraid.
Though my 100ml silicone bottle is smaller than many single 18650 mods. And the pin tops from 10ml silicone bottles, fit right on. Well on my bottle anyway. Must be try 50ml?
Funnily enough, my 100ml silicone bottles actually came from @Mr Ripple originally.

Back
Top Bottom