What's new

Anyone mixed Dinner Lady Lemon Tart?

I've never tried dinner lady's lemon tart so I don't know if it is similar but @bigjuiceuk lemon tart concentrate is lovely.
+1for bigjuice conc its really really good, i done half for me and my aunt and smashed mine while i was waiting for the flavour boss to steep. I really need to order some more.
Potv discount too [emoji2]

+1for bigjuice conc its really really good, i done half for me and my aunt and smashed mine while i was waiting for the flavour boss to steep. I really need to order some more.
Potv discount too [emoji2]

Valid until Midnight New Years Eve, Code '2016' 40% Off!

Happy New Year Apes!

How much nic VG and PG do you need to add to the 500ml flavour boss to get a 3mg @ 70%VG 30%VG, just need to make sure I've got the supplies in before ordering.

I mixed this just before Christmas. Subbed butter for butter cream and had to use cap vanilla custard. Tried it as a shake and vape cos I couldn't wait and it was OK... looks and smells better now it's steeped.

I only got and tried the original at Christmas, so I'll try them side by side soon and feed back...

I've mixed a very similar to flavour boss other than I add double the lemon meringue, and instead of flavour art custard pi I use flavour art custard.
Comes out quite nice but the dinner lady still has the edge

2 thumbs up for bossshots dinner lady tarty thing...tried the presteeped 30ml(£5.99..bargain in its own right!) just popped in a bit of EM ...now have 500ml steeping. Personally I think it's great value

Back
Top Bottom