What's new

Anyone seen this before, part 2 (Arcana 22 woes)

yzuk

Initiate
Hi all, considering the helpful responses I got to my first question around milky bubbles, I thought I'd post something I asked about the Arcana 22 in another thread here, for a wider audience.

I bought an Arcana 22 from Vbar, never got to use it properly though. When I received it, I put it through a hot water scrub and put it through an ultrasonic cleaner with distilled water - bad throat and cough for a couple of days. Put it through an ultrasonic cleaner with a special non-toxic washing liquid "designed for use with breathing apparatus" to clear out any grease and grime - same problem. At this point I thought I'd spare myself a couple of days of coughing and a sore throat, so I put it away. Spoke to Vbar they had no idea. Not had this with any other tanks especially after rigorous cleaning.

Setup of liquid, coils and cotton was the same used on other RTAs.

Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience with a tank (or even an Arcana). Probably a moot point now as I'm trying to quit vaping but I would like some closure!!!

Not really any help but not had this on my Arcana (or any other tank either). Or at least when I have, it's been a build / wicking / juice problem, not a fault with the tank itself.

Nope never experienced this with any tank, that's not to say it can't happen though as you have found.....on a side note Im sure I already commented on this that it was odd as in how odd for this to happen....comment seems to have disappeared though, sorry can't be of any real help.

Could be something with the coating they have used in the Tank or maybe it's been made with low grade materials, can't be your cotton,juice or coils unless your coil was dodgy on this particular build which can happen.

Could be something with the coating they have used in the Tank or maybe it's been made with low grade materials, can't be your cotton,juice or coils unless your coil was dodgy on this particular build which can happen.

I tried different coils and cotton as well. Haven't been able to figure it out.

Have you tried different eliquids in it? as in not the same eliquid in all tanks

Back
Top Bottom