What's new

Arctic Dolphin Anita 100W 21700 regulated squonk box £23.36!

Check this bad boy out!
100 watt regulated squonker, fits a 21700, looks pretty nifty and less than £25! WTF!
£24.48 reduced to £23.36 using code SAVING (thanks to @crustyfolker for that)
Ordered! Thank you very much!
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3032/10009865/9645613

I literally ordered my 1st squonk box, a pico squeeze, from FT on Monday!!

Wouldn't match my furniture anyway lol :14:

FFS!! 4th April I ordered my squeeze and wasp!! Got the wasp a couple of days ago but the squeeze is about a week behind it!!

Want to know if I like squonking so I can get something like this lol :D

It wont :18:

@crustyfolker have you had yours yet?
No mate, strange thing is it was dispatched last Thursday, i had another little order dispatched the next day which is at my local Post depot, yet the Anita is saying it was put on the plane the day after the 2nd order. I have a feeling it may have gone missing as previously it was marked as on the plane the day before the second order. If the tracking doesn't change to being in the UK by tonight then i guess it's got lost.

No mate, strange thing is it was dispatched last Thursday, i had another little order dispatched the next day which is at my local Post depot, yet the Anita is saying it was put on the plane the day after the 2nd order. I have a feeling it may have gone missing as previously it was marked as on the plane the day before the second order. If the tracking doesn't change to being in the UK by tonight then i guess it's got lost.
NOOOOOOO! I hate it when the tracking sods you about like that. Keep us posted mate. Would love to get an honest opinion before laying down any more green on another mod (which i really dont need but thats not the point is it......)

NOOOOOOO! I hate it when the tracking sods you about like that. Keep us posted mate. Would love to get an honest opinion before laying down any more green on another mod (which i really dont need but thats not the point is it......)
Lol same here, it's an addiction. But for £23 it's not a massive outlay. Just as i where typing the posty came with the 2nd order and my Blitzen so i will go have a play. Still waiting for Anita to show up When she does i will juice her up stick my finger in her hole, give her a squeeze and suck away on her nipple (RDA).

Last edited:
It wont :18:

@crustyfolker have you had yours yet?
Got Anita today mate used it most of the day and so far its not to bad, i have only used it in watage mode but its only downside is being a sigle battery mod you only get a few hours per battery. I will say it is far better than the ijpy capo and it does put out the wattage well. i saw a review on youtube and to be fair the review isn't very true, must be something the reviewer was doing wrong. i have not encountered the same as he has, it fires up as quick as expected i used 2 ni80 chain coils that come out at 0.17phm. To be fair £23 is a decent price for it. i posted some info in the what did your posty bring thread

Thanks @crustyfolker sounds like just what i need. My poor little wraith just dont cut it any more lo
For £20 odd quid i think its decent, chuck yourself an aequitas clone in with it. I got one to try yesterday and i think its better than the Dead Rabbit
i really wanted to put nooooo......lol. Might just do that as i love my deceased lagomorph. Have you had a play with a pulse 24yet?

Put this in my wishlist, just in case I really fall in love with squonking lol :D Got plenty of stuff to put on top now :D

Back
Top Bottom