What's new

Are E-cigs Evil ? - Channel 5 phone in show !

Just had a look through the fb comments and if only I could make vapour come out of my ears, such stupid comments.

But that's the way of the pile that is Mr Wright, the question is so loaded that it will get all the non-smokers angry and people that defend it will be bashed. I was going to record the show to watch later but not sure if my Sky HD box will ever be clean again ;)

Commented on their FB page. Watching it now. It certainly looks as though it's going to be biased against vaping though.

My FB comment on their page
I use E-cigs, currently a Vamo with an AgaT2. Sure I havent broken my nicotine addiction, but I HAVE stopped smoking cigarettes. I can breathe again, I can cycle up that big hill at the end of my drive again & not get out of breath. I am loads healthier. I dont stink of fags, I dont smoke fags anymore. I dont even crave 1, they taste disgusting, smell disgusting, & are bad for you.
No I am not deluded for using an E-cig.
I tried many times to stop smoking, hypnotism, cold turkey, patches, gum, inhalators. Nothing worked. Using an E-cig I have quit smoking.
But it would seem Big Pharma, & the Government want me to continue smoking because they make huge profits from it & so they spread lies & propoganda about e-cigs being bad, but they are way healthier than smoking.
Why are ingredients in asthma inhalors & nicorette products ok for you, but apparently in an e-cig these same ingredients are apparently bad, even though there are less chemicals than in the nicorrette mouthmist?
Lies about them not being regulated, etc.

WEDNESDAY PREVIEW: IS MATTHEW WRIGHT EVIL?
Is Matthew Wright evil? Millions of us are watching this ratings grabbing, self important tosspot rather than good old favourites like This Morning, believing them to be better for us. But is Matthew Wright actually a filthy habit? He may smell, fill your lungs with angered bile or contaminate those around you, but they still maintain a daily show which needs little research to be sustainable. Are you deluded, then, if you think watching this tripe with anything but a sense of irony is good for you?

Please note the above is expressly the opinion of Vapemonkey1980, and millions of other people.... but not POTV or any of it's affiliates
:D:D:D

Last edited:
I've emailed too. Not sure if they will read from FB comments. They invite calls, emails and texts. I've sent a few one liners as they've a better chance of being used.

You do all know that all these phone in programs are faked yeah ?

I had a friend who was a regualar actor on one ....

WEDNESDAY PREVIEW: IS MATTHEW WRIGHT EVIL?
Is Matthew Wright evil? Millions of us are watching this ratings grabbing, self important tosspot rather than good old favourites like This Morning, believing them to be better for us. But is Matthew Wright actually a filthy habit? He may smell, fill your lungs with angered bile or contaminate those around you, but they still maintain a daily show which needs little research to be sustainable. Are you deluded, then, if you think watching this tripe with anything but a sense of irony is good for you?

Please note the above is expressly the opinion of Vapemonkey1980, and millions of other people.... but not POTV or any of it's affiliates
:D:D:D

Good one. ;)

Back
Top Bottom