What's new

are smok rubblish?

Just changed the coil on my TFV 12 baby after 5 months. It was still vaping well with good taste but kept leaking. No wonder it was leaking as it was totally gumed up. New coil working good with incredible taste.

I have never owned a Smok mod or tank but i use the Smok Nord and RPM pods and get on well with them.

last I tried about 2years ago, and never again for that price u can pick up another chinese mods which are better.

last I tried about 2years ago, and never again for that price u can pick up another chinese mods which are better.
Ive picked up a lot of mine in sales and to be fair i have to say for the price, the mods are worth it. Cant say the same for their tanks tho.

Ive picked up a lot of mine in sales and to be fair i have to say for the price, the mods are worth it. Cant say the same for their tanks tho.
I'm pleased if you are happy with smokes. My pipe was cracked after a few weeks because of the poor quality plastic. No i didnt dropped. It's cracked, because of the heat on the 510. (MTL) That's why I dont trust in smoke. Also lot of my friend had an issue with smoke.

I'm pleased if you are happy with smokes. My pipe was cracked after a few weeks because of the poor quality plastic. No i didnt dropped. It's cracked, because of the heat on the 510. (MTL) That's why I dont trust in smoke. Also lot of my friend had an issue with smoke.
I can only speak as i find. Ive had smok devices for 5 yrs now, some of which are still going strong. I will admit they are a bit gimicey but on the whole, not bad.

Back
Top Bottom