What's new

Are we really shocked?

What the west spending money on tech to get rid of the carbon damage whilst the chinese blunder on regardless? No, I`m not surprised, and you can add russia and the US after trump`s re elected. It`s later than you think.

If your aim is to make as much money as possible, why would you give a fuck about cleaning up any mess?

pretend-shocked.gif

i can see how it’s shocking to that guy from material focus. i doubt there’s anything like this going on in other industries.

I doubt the UK even has the facilities to recycle what the law demands.

Nowhere does, there are mountains of junk everywhere. There's no money in it that's the problem. Recycling is a poverty economy, that's why it gets sent to poor countries for them to rifle through and make a few dollars.

Nowhere does, there are mountains of junk everywhere. There's no money in it that's the problem. Recycling is a poverty economy, that's why it gets sent to poor countries for them to rifle through and make a few dollars.

Yeah but it doesn't stop them passing legislation on recycling and patting themselves on the back with cries of job done.

Back
Top Bottom