What's new

Artery Pal 2 AIO Review

I use 20mg salts with the 0.6 coils all good for me but then again I dont really use freebase at all that much
Hey Cozy, I am tempted to order the Mesh coils for the pal II and use salts at 20mg but not sure if its too much. How does it compare to the 1.0 hp coil? or have you only used the mesh?
Cheers muchly :13:

Hey Cozy, I am tempted to order the Mesh coils for the pal II and use salts at 20mg but not sure if its too much. How does it compare to the 1.0 hp coil? or have you only used the mesh?
Cheers muchly :13:
Only used the 0.6 haven't tried the hp ones wont be a great deal of difference I suspect, happily vape on my pal with 20mg and the 0.6 coils, I have my air flow fully open too

Only used the 0.6 haven't tried the hp ones wont be a great deal of difference I suspect, happily vape on my pal with 20mg and the 0.6 coils, I have my air flow fully open too
Ok cheers. Also tried that Nasty Shisha Double Apple nic salt, i don't like it at all. Slight apple taste but a weird aniseed flavour too.
If you pm me your address i will send it to u to use as i won't use it, theres about 8ml left

Ok cheers. Also tried that Nasty Shisha Double Apple nic salt, i don't like it at all. Slight apple taste but a weird aniseed flavour too.
If you pm me your address i will send it to u to use as i won't use it, theres about 8ml left

I’ve had the Shisha double apple too, currently got it in my Caliburn. Was very disappointed as I don’t get any apple either, just aniseed. Finished the bottle off now but won’t be buying again.

Thanks for the offer but not an aniseed lover either glad I didn't purchase now

Back
Top Bottom