What's new

Asda little angels cotton balls

archiecat

Postman
Was in Asda about a week back when I noticed these on the shelf and remembered @Reggiec mentioning them in a post so bought a pack for £1.80 to try. I'm now using it in my Siegfrieds, Aromamizer v2 mesh and TCX and can't fault it. The really nice bit for me is that when you unroll the wool balls then roll them lengthwise into a wick there the perfect size for mesh builds, so easy!
So £1.80 for 200 rolls that will give a minimum of 400 mesh builds, Thank you @Reggiec

5051413821015_T1

Nice I’ll remember that when I’m out.

how long does it take to get passed the cotton taste ?

Didn't notice much difference exept in my Aromamizer v2 mesh where it did take a little while longer for the flavour to come through in comparison to my usual Firebolt M, but for the price saving I can tolerate that.

Was in Asda about a week back when I noticed these on the shelf and remembered @Reggiec mentioning them in a post so bought a pack for £1.80 to try. I'm now using it in my Siegfrieds, Aromamizer v2 mesh and TCX and can't fault it. The really nice bit for me is that when you unroll the wool balls then roll them lengthwise into a wick there the perfect size for mesh builds, so easy!
So £1.80 for 200 rolls that will give a minimum of 400 mesh builds, Thank you @Reggiec lol, @archiecat thanks pal I told you there is no difference. I’ve been using this type of cotton wool for over 10 years and never had any problem. Rip Trippers was the first to use this before all your fancy shit came in. And I still use it.

5051413821015_T1

I'm more interested in what they dry hit like
A dry hit is normal because you’ve not wicked it right. You can get dry hits with mesh, silica, Asda cotton wool and all the fancy gear wicks. It all depends on what type of juice you are using also. I remember using SS mesh as a wick and kanthal as my coil. I was getting dry hits after dry hits, and it was the juice that was causing the problem. The juice was to thick there for it wouldn’t soak up the mesh wick. Just added some PG to give me a thinner mix and it was sorted.

Back
Top Bottom