What's new

Aspire Breeze 2

gouldenvape

Postman
Hi All,
it's increasingly difficult to find any vendors who still have Stock of the Aspire Breeze 2 Pod/Mod thingy.
I am looking for full kits, preferably unopened boxes, and preferably the most recent version of the Breeze 2 (this is purely so that I have a chance that the battery will have a decent amount of usable life in it)
No idea what a decent price would be--if there are any people out there who might still have any stock.
If the price was right, I would be interested in buying a few.
Any ideas all you Vaping Apes?

Can't help you I'm afraid, I did have one but I gave it away 6m or so ago.

The reason I'm commenting is because I've relplaced it with the reflex. I used to love the breeze, but for me the reflex is everything I liked about the breeze but better.

They'e more $, but they're readily available.

Many thanks for this, it looks like I will probably need to look out for replacement.I have several other Pods, but none have been as reliable as the Breeze 2 -- I always have a couple, with the Non-TPD tank, in my jacket pocket and almost never get any leakage, plus with the 0.6 Ohm coils they produce a decent amount of vapour and a nice enough hit. I've spent many years building coils and all that, but just don't have the time these days, and my multiple Breeze 2 have pretty much taken over, just for simplicity really.
I will look into the Reflex (I know nothing about it) and, once again Thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks John, good of you to point me to it. I'm hoping to get them a little cheaper than that, maybe I'm too tight. I've seen some on Amazon, but you never know if stuff is genuine. Thanks again, though.
Incidentally, the reason my replies are slow it's because, for some reason I can't use Tapatalk-- I'm getting "Network Error,config... Try again later" weird.
Anyway, that's got nothing to do with this thread, sorry mods.

Many thanks for this, it looks like I will probably need to look out for replacement.I have several other Pods, but none have been as reliable as the Breeze 2 -- I always have a couple, with the Non-TPD tank, in my jacket pocket and almost never get any leakage, plus with the 0.6 Ohm coils they produce a decent amount of vapour and a nice enough hit. I've spent many years building coils and all that, but just don't have the time these days, and my multiple Breeze 2 have pretty much taken over, just for simplicity really.
I will look into the Reflex (I know nothing about it) and, once again Thanks for the suggestion.
It gives a very decent hit. It's draw activated, and with a metal body, like the breeze 1. There are 3 power settings. It never ever leaks. It's slimmer and smaller than the breeze. Only 2ml (like the uk breeze pods). Seems to last for ages though.

Downside is you have to buy the pods, you can't buy separate coils. And it's 50 notes, so if you think 25 is too high for the breeze, that might put you off :)

Hope you get something satisfactory.

I am familiar with Evolv and their DNA Boards-- I have several Mods (Vapour Sharks, and so on) that use their products-- so, I'm sure that whatever they make will be pretty damn good.
Thanks again for your help. You never know, I may yet give it a try, although just like everyone currently budgets are limited.
Thanks to all for their input.

You'd be lucky to score two decks of fags for £25 these days :S

Can't remember what they cost last time I bought any, been vaping since 2011. But, I take your point. I have about 8-9 Breeze 2 but just realised they were getting hard to get so was hoping to find some before they went completely. It's not a big deal if I don't, I have alternatives in my vape gear boxes.

Back
Top Bottom