What's new

ASPIRE FLEXUS PEAK WILL COME VERY SOON

aspire

Manufacturer
Effortlessly combines flawless design and practicality with superior lightweight material. Lauded for its peak performance and intelligent functions, expect pure flavour and intensive cloud with the new Flexus Peak. The durable 1000 mAh battery capacity ensures you won't be left powerless. With 2A quick charging, it will charge your vape up to 50% in just 15 minutes. Flexus Peak device can automatically detect the coil’s resistance, quickly pull out and push in the pod from the device 3 times to adjust optimal wattage levels according to your specific vaping requirements. Flexus Peak will exceed your MTL/RDTL expectations through specially designed, easy-to-operate airflow control system that can precisely adjust the airflow to fullfil your individual preferences.
Flexus Peak Pod comes with 3.0 ml / 2.0 ml(TPD) e-juice capacity, compatible with all the replaceable AF meshed coils, the pre-installed AF 0.6Ω meshed coil is designed for intensive clouds chasers, while the additional AF 1.0Ω meshed coil is a good match for different e-liquids especially nic salt. Non-replaceable coil version is also available.
企业微信截图_16890468264395.png

Specifications
Dimensions: 101.7*29.5*17.0 mm
Pod Capacity: 3.0 ml / 2.0 ml (TPD)
Coil: Replaceable 0.6Ω / 1.0Ω AF meshed coil
Airflow: Adjustable
E-liquid Filling: Easy bottom fill
Battery Capacity: Built-in 1000 mAh
Activation: Auto-draw
Wattage: 3 adjustable wattage levels
Charging Port: Type-C
Max Charge Current: 2A
Color: Copper, Rose Gold, Amber Orange, Silver Frost, Violet, Aqua Green

Some sites have it as 'coming soon' whatever that means but it seems most newly announced stuff takes 6 months or so to surface and some never do.

Effortlessly combines flawless design and practicality with superior lightweight material. Lauded for its peak performance and intelligent functions, expect pure flavour and intensive cloud with the new Flexus Peak. The durable 1000 mAh battery capacity ensures you won't be left powerless. With 2A quick charging, it will charge your vape up to 50% in just 15 minutes. Flexus Peak device can automatically detect the coil’s resistance, quickly pull out and push in the pod from the device 3 times to adjust optimal wattage levels according to your specific vaping requirements. Flexus Peak will exceed your MTL/RDTL expectations through specially designed, easy-to-operate airflow control system that can precisely adjust the airflow to fullfil your individual preferences.
Flexus Peak Pod comes with 3.0 ml / 2.0 ml(TPD) e-juice capacity, compatible with all the replaceable AF meshed coils, the pre-installed AF 0.6Ω meshed coil is designed for intensive clouds chasers, while the additional AF 1.0Ω meshed coil is a good match for different e-liquids especially nic salt. Non-replaceable coil version is also available. View attachment 325860
Specifications
Dimensions: 101.7*29.5*17.0 mm
Pod Capacity: 3.0 ml / 2.0 ml (TPD)
Coil: Replaceable 0.6Ω / 1.0Ω AF meshed coil
Airflow: Adjustable
E-liquid Filling: Easy bottom fill
Battery Capacity: Built-in 1000 mAh
Activation: Auto-draw
Wattage: 3 adjustable wattage levels
Charging Port: Type-C
Max Charge Current: 2A
Color: Copper, Rose Gold, Amber Orange, Silver Frost, Violet, Aqua Green
Still waiting for the Gotek 2 too be released but not holding my breath

Still waiting for the Gotek 2 too be released but not holding my breath
It won't hit our shores Mike sadly ..I was chatting to my local vape shop fella. I asked when they due in ?..apparently they not gonna be released here after all.

This is the next Gotek to be released for UK
aspire-gotek-pro-stainless-steel_800x.jpg

Last edited:
It won't hit our shores Mike sadly ..I was chatting to my local vape shop fella. I asked when they due in ?..apparently they not gonna be released here after all.

This is the next Gotek to be released for UK
View attachment 342144

cheers gary i kinda suspected the gotek 2 was not for the uk market :( but why they done this no idea its just plain stupid to not include the uk market

Back
Top Bottom