What's new

Aspire Mulus & RBA, + Degerm

Good review mate, might be just the thing for my Mrs. Will have a scout around for prices and availability. Any idea when the rba is due to be released? That's a must as I don't want to go back to stock coils for too long.

Good review mate, might be just the thing for my Mrs. Will have a scout around for prices and availability. Any idea when the rba is due to be released? That's a must as I don't want to go back to stock coils for too long.

thanks mate, think the rbas are due in this week at cloudstix for £15,
https://www.cloudstix.com/aspire-mulus-rba-uk

could always pass this on to you , if you wanted

The Mrs is still using the Mulus most days, and the rba is a definite must if you're like me and refuse to buy stock coils.

I bought an extra rba so the Mrs can simply swap it out when her wick gets a bit funky while I'm absent (or busy), which I bought last May. I'd left it all ready to go (minus liquid), and had shown her how to prime it ready for use, and she did just that last weekend. Half an hour later she's complaining that it funky already. Yep dry and burnt cotton. Quick clean and re-wick, and same again [emoji848] This happened a few more times, and I may have suggested she was doing something wrong (not wise).

Anyhoo, after taking it away for an hour or so, and doing comparisons with the other rba, I finally noticed the juice holes haven't been fully milled through (the vertical I's left and right in the deck), so no juice flow [emoji849]

The vendor has agreed to accept it back for inspection, though it is outside their returns period, so I don't know if it's gonna cost me more than the postage to them.

If it's a favourable outcome I was going to buy her another mod while they're on offer.

Anyone had this problem?
IMG_20200818_030304.jpg

The Mrs is still using the Mulus most days, and the rba is a definite must if you're like me and refuse to buy stock coils.

I bought an extra rba so the Mrs can simply swap it out when her wick gets a bit funky while I'm absent (or busy), which I bought last May. I'd left it all ready to go (minus liquid), and had shown her how to prime it ready for use, and she did just that last weekend. Half an hour later she's complaining that it funky already. Yep dry and burnt cotton. Quick clean and re-wick, and same again [emoji848] This happened a few more times, and I may have suggested she was doing something wrong (not wise).

Anyhoo, after taking it away for an hour or so, and doing comparisons with the other rba, I finally noticed the juice holes haven't been fully milled through (the vertical I's left and right in the deck), so no juice flow [emoji849]

The vendor has agreed to accept it back for inspection, though it is outside their returns period, so I don't know if it's gonna cost me more than the postage to them.

If it's a favourable outcome I was going to buy her another mod while they're on offer.

Anyone had this problem?View attachment 226339

That's a bit shit mate, hopefully the vendor sorts it out for you as the manufacturers are a bit of pain to deal with direct, piss poor QC to be honest @aspire should look into that, not the first time I've seen an issue with a fault from them straight out the package unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom