What's new

Aspire Nautilus GT

Ive had my Nautilus GT a while now and not had any real issues, always thought the flavour was lacking slightly compared to the Nautilus 2S though.
Studying the chimney on the GT, if you look inside you can see a lip/step just above the wick holes where the chimney reduces in size. I used a dremel cutting disc and cut the chimney off in line with the lip. Without a doubt it’s wicking better with a more saturated tasty vape and had no issues with leaking. Slightly more juice capacity too! :2thumbsup:
View attachment 219021

That made me laugh I don't know why haha. Glad it's working for you, someone else here drilled the holes bigger on the chimney too to get it to wick better:rolleyes:
not sure if I can be bothered to modify mine, allthough it's working fine anyway. But I've got a spare chimney as I was sent a new tank on warranty due to airlocks, so maybe I will try this to see if it makes any difference lol.

Edit: it was @DL04LRL as he just said :)

That made me laugh I don't know why haha. Glad it's working for you, someone else here drilled the holes bigger on the chimney too to get it to wick better:rolleyes:
not sure if I can be bothered to modify mine, allthough it's working fine anyway. But I've got a spare chimney as I was sent a new tank on warranty due to airlocks, so maybe I will try this to see if it makes any difference lol.

Edit: it was @DL04LRL as he just said :)
LOL well I wouldn’t usually mutilate a pretty tank :D But.... it not performing + boredom from lockdown + a dremel sat on the shelf ..... well you know the rest :2thumbsup:

With a spare chimney I’d defo give it a go, it’s really brought mine to life, the dremel cut through it like a knife through butter.

I found this thread after a quick google search having received my new Aspire Nautilus GT in the post today and after 30 mins of it sitting stationary I noticed a mass leakage had occurred. I filled it up with 75VG/25PG juice so after reading a few posts in the thread it sounds like this tank only supports 50/50 juice?

I purchased this tank to use with the Innokin Kroma-R which I also received today. I was only interested in the mod but with the Zlide tank it was only £5 more so I got the full kit and thought it would be a back-up tank. However, I'm actually enjoying the vape more in the Zlide than the GT so far. I'm using both the 0.7ohm coils that came with either tank. The juice I have in the Zlide is 70VG.

Can anyone list all the stock coils that are compatible with the Aspire Nautilus GT? I seen on the thread that the Vapito Cosmo coils work with it yet on the vape club link someone kindly shared it says "only for use with the 'Cosmo Starter Kit'.

Do all past Nautilus coils work with this GT tank? I've seen other people here say they are using triton and AIO coils too - I'm not too familiar with all the coils if someone could kindly list or share a link with a list for compatibility that would be amazing.

I found this thread after a quick google search having received my new Aspire Nautilus GT in the post today and after 30 mins of it sitting stationary I noticed a mass leakage had occurred. I filled it up with 75VG/25PG juice so after reading a few posts in the thread it sounds like this tank only supports 50/50 juice?

I purchased this tank to use with the Innokin Kroma-R which I also received today. I was only interested in the mod but with the Zlide tank it was only £5 more so I got the full kit and thought it would be a back-up tank. However, I'm actually enjoying the vape more in the Zlide than the GT so far. I'm using both the 0.7ohm coils that came with either tank. The juice I have in the Zlide is 70VG.

Can anyone list all the stock coils that are compatible with the Aspire Nautilus GT? I seen on the thread that the Vapito Cosmo coils work with it yet on the vape club link someone kindly shared it says "only for use with the 'Cosmo Starter Kit'.

Do all past Nautilus coils work with this GT tank? I've seen other people here say they are using triton and AIO coils too - I'm not too familiar with all the coils if someone could kindly list or share a link with a list for compatibility that would be amazing.

Hi.. just seen your comment and thought I can share some light .. so the coils I have used in the tank are the standard nautilus range .. the nautilus 2 range and the vapito coils .. they all 100% work.. my vapito coils at 15.5w has lasted me over a month.. I used 50/50 60/40 and 70/30 but I did drill out the holes in the chimney to make sure juice flow was maximum... never had a dry hit after this modification

I use .7 bvc nautilus coils with 50/50 juice and have had no problems,get good flavour too.

The drilling sounds like a good option, if you have the kit, or contacts.

I find the the standard draw a little restictive, even with full open air flow.

I've tried the Aspire Nautilus GT extended poly tube, and whilst giving you 4.2ml, it looks shite, and loses the cool 3 pillared metal frame. Plus it's frosted plastic. I've binned mine and reverted to the origanal tank.

It's a good looking tank. Mine has never leaked, even with a couple of tank changes, but it overhangs on 22mm mods. Really looks out of sorts on the JAC Series-B DNA 75-W.

It's a good, well machined tank, refill is an ease with the twist top top fill, and I'm getting good flavour @ 10W with a 1.8Ω coil.

Aesthetics - 10/10

Functionality - 7/10

Price - 7.5/10

It's just a little too tight for me in it's original form, but I do like it.

It does 'cackle' a bit on first draw, but i don't get a mouthful of juice, and it's not really an issue.

Innokin's i-Sub-B, yes I know it's old tech, with a 2.0Ω coil and 75% air flow, is really doing it for me @ 10W with a 65PG/35VG juice.

But it's a PITA to refill. Less refills with the bubble tank, mind you.

The Nautilus GT is a good tank, especially for new users, but there are better ones out there.

Last edited:
The drilling sounds like a good option, if you have the kit, or contacts.

I find the the standard draw a little restictive, even with full open air flow.

I've tried the Aspire Nautilus GT extended poly tube, and whilst giving you 4.2ml, it looks shite, and loses the cool 3 pillared metal frame. Plus it's frosted plastic. I've binned mine and reverted to the origanal tank.

It's a good looking tank. Mine has never leaked, even with a couple of tank changes, but it overhangs on 22mm mods. Really looks out of sorts on the JAC Series-B DNA 75-W.

It's a good, well machined tank, refill is an ease with the twist top top fill, and I'm getting good flavour @ 10W with a 1.8Ω coil.

Aesthetics - 10/10

Functionality - 7/10

Price - 7.5/10

It's just a little too tight for me in it's original form, but I do like it.

Innokin's i-Sub-B, yes I know it's old tech, with a 2.0Ω coil and 75% air flow, is really doing it for me @ 10W with a 65PG/35VG juice.

But it's a PITA to refill. Less refills with the bubble tank, mind you.

I have both of my tanks with the poly tube .. I do have to say the cage looks better but your for ever refilling the little bugger ... I may get the larger glass tube and revert back to the cage ...

"I do have to say the cage looks better"

Thank you, glad that you agree.

I get around the problem of multiple daily refills by running several mods, with different tanks and juice, and swapping as the my mood, and juice levels, change.

Nautius GT is a good tank, but could be a whole load better, imho.

Thank you, glad that you agree.

I get around the problem of multiple daily refills by running several mods, with different tanks and juice, and swapping as the my mood changes.

Nautius GT is a good tank, but could be a whole load better, imho.

I can 2nd that . Could be better but for not it will have to do ..:

Back
Top Bottom