What's new

Aspire Nautilus GT

I'll just stick with the 0.7 for now, unless I have regular qc issues. Filled it three times since changing the two small o-ring on the ultem, still no gurgling. Might be worth inspecting yours for any damage. I can't say for sure that is what is causing it, time will tell, but I put the thinnest juice I have in here to test it, so you'd expect it to flood with 70pg when it was doing it with 60vg.

I’ll have a look at that .. I’ve not noticed and damage but does anyone really check out small orings on the chimney hahah

I’ll have a look at that .. I’ve not noticed and damage but does anyone really check out small orings on the chimney hahah

So what’s your resort with the twin as i was about to make a purchase at the end of the month for one ...

It's getting late, sleepy time, but here's my main points.

I've had persistent coil flooding, not filling related. First coil the tank ran well, in the end I couldn't get the draw I wanted, even though I thought I had it nailed a few times. I've also discovered it is very easy to damage your coil when inserting the airflow pins, you have to be very careful not to nudge the positive lead and crush it downwards or it will short your coil out, had it happen. They're loose in the 0.7 so not an issue there, but it's a tight fit on the 1.8 and you can't hold the positive lead while doing.

The airflow ring not being a part of the tank means you get excess air if that makes sense, it comes in the gap under your tank and because the airflow ring isn't tight or sealed it makes its way through the gaps, partially circumventing your airflow setting, that's why the pins are important. Airflow is whistly if you are someone who draws hard on the tighter settings, it is noisy on the more open settings.

I do still maintain the build quality is fantastic though. It works for some it seems, but not for me.

got my mini this afternoon... anything anyone wants to know or needs a picture of, just ask.

I won't be doing a review.

I bought the GT tank,easy to change coils and to fill up etc but i'm already pissed off about the tank capacity.

got my mini this afternoon... anything anyone wants to know or needs a picture of, just ask.

I won't be doing a review.

Throw a few pics up in comparison with the normal gt if you have it to hand would be interested in the size difference.. does it still use the normal coills?

Throw a few pics up in comparison with the normal gt if you have it to hand would be interested in the size difference.. does it still use the normal coills?

I don't have the regular GT, but I'll take some pictures of everything tomorrow... yeah normal nautilus coils...

Back
Top Bottom