What's new

Aspire NX100 £9.96

For £15 the feedlink is an absolute bargain for a good solid semi mech squonker, I picked up a blue camo SkyStar from them a couple of weeks back when they had it up for £20.

Loving the logic in this. :D

GPMr7GG.jpg

Loving the logic in this. :D

GPMr7GG.jpg
I'm kinda used to seeing this same thing on gearbest. Some of the things that are on sale have a shorter timeframe than others [emoji39]. Still funny that they can't set up some sort of auto remove when the thing is off sale.

They are paying you a tenner to take the Revvo tank off their hands ... perfectly logical. :D
:18:
I bought the Skystar and Revvo from them a couple of weeks ago just because they were a great price and having not heard anything about the Revvo I thought it was worth a punt for a tenner. To be honest I really like it, so much so I ordered a non TPD one from gearbest.
I couldn't get on with the Falcon or the Fireluke, for me the Revvo trumps both of them...I may be in a minority of one here :)

:18:
I bought the Skystar and Revvo

I actually got a Skystar mod recently too (sent instead of CoolFire, lol) - just can't get used to the touchscreen and especially the firing button. Will go to classifieds once I can start posting there.

Have the white NX100 sat infront of me at the moment, cracking deal that and it's a quality mod for the price. FYI, if you buy a battery with the mod you get it for £5 (vs £9 if purchased seperately), it's still a bargain at £15.

Back
Top Bottom