What's new

Aspire Rebranding

It never ceases to annoy me that people on drugs get paid money to create imaginative shit that is complete bollocks when I’ve spent my life getting fucked up and spouting bollocks yet no one has paid me shit for it.

Aspire, send me money and I’ll whip you something up that resembles an Amiga game intro too. Clearly you’ll have to wait a few days until the buzz wears off - but it’ll be better than what you’ve got.

Thanks for attending my Ted Gripe.

It never ceases to annoy me that people on drugs get paid money to create imaginative shit that is complete bollocks when I’ve spent my life getting fucked up and spouting bollocks yet no one has paid me shit for it.

Aspire, send me money and I’ll whip you something up that resembles an Amiga game intro too. Clearly you’ll have to wait a few days until the buzz wears off - but it’ll be better than what you’ve got.

Thanks for attending my Ted Gripe.
Middlemen marketing “gurus”

shudder

its the equivalent to employing someone when you want a bacon sandwich to tell exactly what kind of bacon sandwich you need and then charge a truly extortionate fee for doing so.

I've always liked and respected Aspire .......... but I also think the new logo looks like a toilet seat ..........

This - this is marketing gurus

I've always liked and respected Aspire .......... but I also think the new logo looks like a toilet seat ..........
It actually looks like Oi - the brand of punk music that was created purely for thick racists like Gary Bushell.

New logo is kind of lifeless. Somehow bland and boring...
Regarding the marketing 'gurus'. I worked for an american company few years back and they payed around 40 000 usd to come up with a new fancy logo. It took them 3 months. Then it took 10 minutes for my colleague to perform google image search and find the same logo for free on some site :) of course lawsuit followed...

New logo is kind of lifeless. Somehow bland and boring...
Regarding the marketing 'gurus'. I worked for an american company few years back and they payed around 40 000 usd to come up with a new fancy logo. It took them 3 months. Then it took 10 minutes for my colleague to perform google image search and find the same logo for free on some site :) of course lawsuit followed...

a bit like this, which comes up on the first page of google images when you search “OI”. :)

upload_2022-4-19_8-32-41.png

Back
Top Bottom