What's new

ATTENTION-GIVEAWAY RECYCLING!!!

Vaporesso

Manufacturer
f335c4b80b8f5e97e8eea9eff42820a.jpg
5008f11726d0fb3e1a6d1233f592f81.jpg
Recycle your VAPORESSO packing in a creative way and take part in our I LOVE RECYCLING 2022 campaign. Post your work using #vaporessorecycling2022. Let your imagination fly for a meaningfull cause (ends on march 28th 2022)​

So, no global approach to the use of recycled materials and coordinating the recycling of your products then?

A single $300 (?!) award for a person somewhere in the world to turn a mod box into a box of tissues? Seriously? This is the limit to your environmental credentials?

Pardon me for being ‘that guy’, but does anyone in the marketing department at Vaporesso think this is limp, patronising and altogether crap too?

Recyling the boxes vape kit comes in is already easy peasy and tbh there is little excuse if any not to, the harder part is the kit itself.

What about if I fold it flat and put the box in a picture frame and hung it on the wall, that would be proper making it reusable waste.:clapping:

So, no global approach to the use of recycled materials and coordinating the recycling of your products then?

A single $300 (?!) award for a person somewhere in the world to turn a mod box into a box of tissues? Seriously? This is the limit to your environmental credentials?

Pardon me for being ‘that guy’, but does anyone in the marketing department at Vaporesso think this is limp, patronising and altogether crap too?

don’t forget, before you turn the box into a tissue holder you need to chuck the plastic inserts in the bin first. :)

don’t forget, before you turn the box into a tissue holder you need to chuck the plastic inserts in the bin first. :)
I’m turning them into suffocation bags for the mice in my garage.

Why the hate guys? :hmm:

It's a compo, they aren't suggesting you make a tissue box or anything, they are looking for creative ideas and rewarding the best ones. If you don't like it you don't have to enter :2thumbsup:

It's a compo, they aren't suggesting you make a tissue box or anything, they are looking for creative ideas and rewarding the best ones. If you don't like it you don't have to enter :2thumbsup:

because it’s perverse. :)

I prefer to keep the boxes and have a cupboard full to keep spares and bits separated so I know what O rings go with which tank and so forth!
If I recycled the boxes then I have a whole selection of bits with No clue as to what goes where?

It’s not hate.

Large Chinese companies should be making a concerted effort to reduce the single use content of their products and increase the amount of recycled material used in products and packaging. This isn’t it.

This is a marketing campaign geared around the idea of appearing to be green while not actually doing anything positive.

Back
Top Bottom