What's new

ATTENTION: Reviewers, Vendors, Members, Pretenders

I used to review new releases for newspapers, Sounds and the NME - that was a brilliant gig. Inundated with free records, CDs, gig and festival passes. All for being an opinionated little shit. All my reviews were virtually identical: If your band don't own a distortion peddle then you can sod off. Amazingly I was able to repeat that for years such was the laziness of commissioning editors.

People shouldn't think video is the be-all and end all - blogs, websites and even old-school papers are a good outlet. Even if you aren't being paid (usually months after you should have been paid and not the amount you agreed before submission) if you have an unusual angle or a quirky style it would be possible to monitise your site to help fund the buying of kit to cover.

There's a big media market still out there and no one is covering this scene in any depth - freelanced articles to the editor may not be used but when they are you'll get cash and people will want to have sex with you. You may find that this seriously cuts in to your vaping time so write under a pseudonym.

Here are a few picky, poky, proddy things that you and others might find helpful Mark and others. I have found them so useful for adjusting coils and cleaning the heads of 510 connectors and wells with the brass wire brush ends. Picture 20.jpg Cost just under £7

Bought them in Maplins a couple of months ago and been meaning to send you the link to you Mark but I've looked in the online Maplins catalogue and buggered if I could find them.

Anyway, there's a S&C version of a review. Haven't got the face, voice or personality for a proper review. Know your limitations.

I am planning on reviewing kit i get as it comes along for quite a good while, it is something i enjoy and with experience i will get better. I know for a fact i will not be treading on anyone's toes as i will only be adding what works for me and if i find things work, so will never offer the fine kind of reviews some offer.

The plus side is if something is easy enough and works for me then it must be a winner:P So look forward to many reviews to come.......the good, the bad and the ugly.

EDIT: May i also add that i intend to be the first reviewer to twerk during a review a la Miley Cyrus :D

Last edited:
I have a few products to review but im just trying to get some test reviews out first. I have a link that should have the first test review up now. My opinions are true and honest. Please let me know what you think and any opinions/positive criticism welcome :)

Dont mind me looking grumpy it's a bit nerve racking on a first go it will be sorted for the next one :)

Test review m16 clone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WhVxMfhG68&feature=youtu.be

Im sure my reviews will be far better in time.

Last edited:
How many reviews should I be looking at doing before I'd be eligible for a reviewer tag?

I'm planning on sticking to mainly juice reviews as pennies aren't endless and (for now) forum reviews although I do intend on reaching over to youtube at some point but will still carry on posting forum threads as I know some people prefer them and/or can't always watch YouTube.

I don't intend on ploughing out half empty reviews just to get my tally up.
I do have a few lined up as I'm still new to vaping therefore buying loads of juices on my mission for 'the one(s)' and well, I like change and will always be on the look out for new juices to try

I think my target audience will be the more 'casual' vapers, for want of a better term. I do intend on getting better kit in the future but don't feel the needs to spend loads of money on mods and so forth so hardware reviews will be slim or restricted to lower end stuff, clearos for my twist, that kind of thing.

Let me know your thoughts!

How many reviews should I be looking at doing before I'd be eligible for a reviewer tag?

I'm planning on sticking to mainly juice reviews as pennies aren't endless and (for now) forum reviews although I do intend on reaching over to youtube at some point but will still carry on posting forum threads as I know some people prefer them and/or can't always watch YouTube.

I don't intend on ploughing out half empty reviews just to get my tally up.
I do have a few lined up as I'm still new to vaping therefore buying loads of juices on my mission for 'the one(s)' and well, I like change and will always be on the look out for new juices to try

I think my target audience will be the more 'casual' vapers, for want of a better term. I do intend on getting better kit in the future but don't feel the needs to spend loads of money on mods and so forth so hardware reviews will be slim or restricted to lower end stuff, clearos for my twist, that kind of thing.

Let me know your thoughts!
Sassy If you want to be known as a reviewer, we can just change your status :) This lets vendors know that you do reviews and who knows, they might get in contact with you to check out one of their products :)

@Sassy If you want to be known as a reviewer, we can just change your status :) This lets vendors know that you do reviews and who knows, they might get in contact with you to check out one of their products :)

Oooh, go on then, yes please!

Hoping to bosh out another juice review today or if not tomorrow! Got loads on the go lol

Oooh, go on then, yes please!

Hoping to bosh out another juice review today or if not tomorrow! Got loads on the go lol

;) Look at that :D ask and you shall receive :P

PS boys :P Watch out, we got another lady reviewing :D

Ooooh, thank you so much!

I'll try to keep a regular flow of reviews going!

I plan on doing liquid reviews as I am a bit of a juice whore. So much so that SWMBO has banned me from buying any more until my box gets a bit emptier.

(I am praying that my vape mail comes today or tomorrow while she is at work).

Not concerned about getting a reviewer tag, as I am not sure how much time I will have to get reviews up, but further down the line, who knows.

Back
Top Bottom