What's new

banana

any good banana concentrates out there trying to make a decent banana cream or shake
A while ago I got Flavour Revolution banana candy. At first I thought it was just ok but after a month steep with some FA Fresh Cream and Cap custard its actually nice. Only need 4%.

o there that bad are they finding most flavors dont taste like they should so thats another idear down the pan then

Don't give up, mine was a very personal view. From day one of vaping I've wanted a good banana juice, but they all make me feel nauseous.

Try the recommendations, you never know.

nuts and banana ontop of a honey cereal then drizzled with creamy milk just to finish it off
very nice

wp_ss_20180920_0003.png

also been thinking about adding some inawra creme brulee since it's on for this month over at reddit
brulee @ 1% and banana ripe at 0.5 instead of the banana cream might be interesting?? But the ripe is very strong perhaps less

Last edited:
As far as one shots go Banana man from darkstar, full of flavour, can't live without it.

But that's just me.

As far as one shots go Banana man from darkstar, full of flavour, can't live without it.

But that's just me.

When I first started mixing I used one shots as a "foot in the door" kinda thing and I got this. To me it was sweet beyond belief and had a weird off note to it (can't remember what, didn't take notes back then). Only a month or two ago did I finally give it the sink treatment so I could use the empty bottle. I did try it again beforehand to see if the long steep did it well but still wasn't for me.

That's the weird thing about vaping. One man's dream vape is another man's nightmare.

When I first started mixing I used one shots as a "foot in the door" kinda thing and I got this. To me it was sweet beyond belief and had a weird off note to it (can't remember what, didn't take notes back then). Only a month or two ago did I finally give it the sink treatment so I could use the empty bottle. I did try it again beforehand to see if the long steep did it well but still wasn't for me.

That's the weird thing about vaping. One man's dream vape is another man's nightmare.

One man's dung, is anothers eau de cologne (sorry, just been on public transport).

I remembe, in the midst of time, trying lenola cream by kite in clouds, it was raved about. I was left with a feeling of 'is that it?'.

Personally I like TPA ripe banana.
I find it's great mixed at 3% on it's own or you could mix it with a cream, for example TPA banana cream at 8%.

One man's dung, is anothers eau de cologne (sorry, just been on public transport).

I remembe, in the midst of time, trying lenola cream by kite in clouds, it was raved about. I was left with a feeling of 'is that it?'.

Lenola Cream was my all time favourite juice by far. as has been said its all a matter of taste but for me... that's the top. the lads round my way called it champagne, top shelf stuff in a glass bottle.

I miss it incredibly since they (Kite in Cloud) pulled out of the UK. I think I'll try and clone it - any one with a decent recipe can let me know.

Back
Top Bottom