What's new

Batteries - Confused

Another user of 30Qs and the VC4....dun need anything else...good batteries with decent run time, and that VC4 is a decent charger too.

just a wee point nobody has made
if your mod takes 2 batts its best to keep them together/married
i number up my paired/married batts so i know what ones are married
decent batts i trust aer as said samsung 30q,sony vt 4 vt5 and vt 6 and well as samsung 25r
millamps is how long the batts last and amps is how high you can vape on them

not all batts tell the truth about what they are and what they can do so get them from a good supplier like frogstar, torchy the battery boy and electrolux

just a wee point nobody has made
if your mod takes 2 batts its best to keep them together/married
i number up my paired/married batts so i know what ones are married
decent batts i trust aer as said samsung 30q,sony vt 4 vt5 and vt 6 and well as samsung 25r
millamps is how long the batts last and amps is how high you can vape on them

not all batts tell the truth about what they are and what they can do so get them from a good supplier like frogstar, torchy the battery boy and electrolux
Thanks. Was gonna do this anyway. Im very ocd about things like that lol. Wont ve hard for now. 2 are efest 2 are samsung. If i get more Samsung il number them.

Thanks.

Thanks. Was gonna do this anyway. Im very ocd about things like that lol. Wont ve hard for now. 2 are efest 2 are samsung. If i get more Samsung il number them.

Thanks.

Another wee tip for the vc4 is that if you're only charging 2 batteries if you put them on the 2 outside bays it'll charge them at 1 amp rather then 0.5 so twice as fast.

Battery stress myself today

I brought some Fogstar 3500 18650 batteries for my single cell MTL mods, they're rated at 10 amps

I think I've gone & messed up & paired a set of them up & put them in a duel battery mod. I've checked the 4 here at work & they're all okay

I just can't remember what mod I took home yesterday or if I actually did so I'll check them all later

But now, I've got too many single mod batteries & running short on duel sets

So yeah, moral of the story is too keep your wits about you & when you've multiples sets of batteries & singles, keep good tabs on what mods they're going in

Back
Top Bottom