What's new

BBC News and the Vape Shop

If that French guys figures are right that in 6 months, half a million people in France had switched to vaping, the Tobacco companies will be shitting it :violin:

I caught the late installment. Great to see Doodlebug doing her thing-brilliant as ever and nice set up too. It seems that there s a shift away from cigalikes as the back drop was an evic! It's all feeling a lot more positive than it was 6 months ago

So, how will all this work with people who vape nic free juices?
Surely the Government and Health Services can't do anything to stop that?
Then all people have to do is switch to nic free juice, get thier own nic concentrate and mix it up?
But then we have the problem of getting nicotine :(

I'm worried that by the end of the readings, eliquid will be banned from online sale over europe

The fact they're considering these crippling restrictions on e-cigs and also snus is evidence that they couldn't care less about peoples health. Maximising profit from tobacco cigs and nrt is the bottom line and these companies/governments don't like the fact their cash cow is shrinking.
It's good the BBC is presenting this in an unbiased and factual way, I've lost count of the people I've met who have read some skewed article circulated on facebook e.t.c and are convinced e-cigs are more poisonous than real tabs!
I'm quite new to this but I feel passionately about it. I appreciate all the individuals who have fought this corner over the years I was chugging unaware on the Marlborough's. Hope we can come out of this unscathed.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

They can try to ban stuff left, right and centre but unless anything is put in place with immediate effect, there will be a window of opportunity for current vapers to stock up nicotine base (I've got a couple of litres in my freezer already and will be adding to that if I feel the need).

The real losers if heavy regulation/defacto bans are put in place will be those current smokers who haven't switched to vaping but might have done without heavy regulation/defacto bans.

That's the really perverse thing about the regulation... the amount of current smokers it could condemn to an early death just to protect the profits of big pharma/big tobacco and government tax revenue streams.

Just read the politicians voted in our favour! Common sense prevails for once!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom