What's new

Beard 32 Funnel Cake (390ml)

Dadaran

Achiever
My descent into the wonderful and mysterious world of vape started off with Beard 32 as my ADV. My better half pointed out that there where a number of bottles secreted away on top of a kitchen cupboard. Sure enough, a long lost stash of the Californian beared lip smacker.

I have since slipped ever further into the dark art of pissing my wife off with a freezer full of 72mg nic, so this stash no longer holds the mouth watering exciting for me that it once did. As a consequence, if anyone is interested this trove is up for grabs.

15ml @ 18mg (x10)
15ml @ 0mg (x16)
A total of 360ml altogether

My preferred nic level is 6mg, which I seem to remember was problematic to get at the time. So I came up with the cunning plan of 0mg and 18mg to mix together to get the desired hit. Some may say genius, others deranged. Not quite sure what the price was or is but seems to be about £5 for 10ml? Please prompt me if wrong, That would make this lot equate to £195... I think.

RRP £5 per 10ml = £195
UPDATE went back through my receipts and found cost to me was £129ish
Asking for £60
(PP G&S and delivery included)
Now reduced to £47.50

If there is someone out there who would benefit, happy to pass it on for £60 for the lot posted. Now, I have given away the odd bit of juice but not sold any before. Please do let me know if I am getting things wrong apes. Advice always welcome.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Cheers Dadaran

20170924_145617_resized.jpg

20170924_145318_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Reduced and updated. Any questions please do ask.

Edit: Suddenly realise I was doing a form of 18mg nic shots before they existed!

Back
Top Bottom