What's new

Best Dripper?

GothicCorpse

Postman
hey whats the best dripper you can get? iv got a aerotank and a kayfun 3.1 and thought i get a better dripper then the cheap one i got from totaly wicked and maybe one day a kraken lol

Zenith V2 or the Origen V2 are as good as it gets right now

Cashback...

oo well mm maybe i should rechange my words best one thats no more then £50 lol like a clone or something iv heard something patriot and iwo w or something?

TOBH is in that price bracket and I have only heard good thing said about

Cashback...

Tough one ! There are a lot of drippers out there at varying prices. It depends on what you want to get out of it, what you're going to put it on & what you want to spend. A lot of people have said good things about the trident rda. Personally, i havn't had one but it might be in that price range. Grey haze are doing the vertex rda at the mo' for £50.
You could go down clone street & get a version of a high end dripper, a lot of people do but i have no idea if the clone of say, the origen is as good as the real deal or the trident clone for that matter. It's the price we pay for trying out different gear. I've had a little bunch of clone drippers & havn't found a keeper among them, nimbus clone, patriot clone, immortilizer clone & maybe a couple more. I have some cheaper original drippers, igo t, igo w4, yada, smok tech mini. All have their qualities, all are different but non compare to the high end stuff. They are good at what they do but there's a difference.

hey whats the best dripper you can get? iv got a aerotank and a kayfun 3.1 and thought i get a better dripper then the cheap one i got from totaly wicked and maybe one day a kraken lol

I have both the trident v2 and nimbus v4. Nimbus is still my favorite. Planning to get the cryptex next!

The Kraken. oh yes. I love dripping. Got several drippers. But the kraken, dual coil at 0.3 ohm is a cloud machine and a great vape. And it doesn't leak (like everyone says it does) if you wick it right. Apart from drippers, the kraken is my favourite atty.

As far as drippers go. Get an Omega. Dead cheap. Piss easy to coil. Good air flow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom