What's new

Best location for E-Liquids

dubprocov

Initiate
Hi, I'm looking for some decent juice, I currently vape on a innokin cool fire 4 with I Sub G.. I'm looking for more cloud and more throat hit...
Also, if I was looking to upgrade my tank what would you guys suggest..

P.S my last question is, sometimes my tank leaks randomly am I doing something wrong, i seem to refill and not over tighten, but just get random leaks, should I possibly change the rubber '0' rings??? Any instructions on how to do this?? Thanks in advance

Mick 'newbie'

Vaping for 18months
Innokin cool fire 4
I sub G
29w 0.49ohm

With the leaks my issue maybe just take the tank apart and re tighten making sure all o rings are in place

Thanks, what would your recommendation be MrDJ
you really dont want me answering that one or you will be totally skint within a week.
in 2 years ive topped 3 grand but looking at my sig below ive also saved a lot compared to smoking and still got shed loads to show for it..

there are just so many juices out there it would help to know if you fancy trying backy, fruits, custards, cereals.

the main suppliers on that list i and the majority of members would recommend are in no paticular order:
Manabush, dripworX, pfvapes, cotswold vapour.
cheaper range drip drop, re juiced, LiQuid

Hi looking to buy some juice' s would it be better going through POTV or going straight to their web site
Thx

Welcome to the planet. Think most of the questions have been answered so no input need from me.

Hi looking to buy some juice' s would it be better going through POTV or going straight to their web site
Thx
you could ask here first what your after as apes may know cheaper places or advise on discounts.
all the links you will ever need can be found in my first post above.

Back
Top Bottom