What's new

Best location for E-Liquids

is your coolfire the 40,70,100watt
most of the higher end tanks out there need about 50watts to get them going.
these include the crown 1 & 2, apire cleito, tfv4 and many more.

if its the 40watt you have then the only two i can think of are the triton 2 or toptank mini.
triton 2 takes either 1.8 coil for mouth to lung at about 10-13watts or the 0.5 at roughly 40-45watts. i only use mine for manabush juice and with the 0.5 i have it set at 26watts and its great taste and as i have the wattage a lot lower than it says it can take the coils last me at least 3-4 weeks

the tanks i mentioned would work then but will drain the battery quite quickly.
the cleito is a great tank for fruits but i found custards were not as nice as other tanks.

Only really smoke the fruits my fav at min is red bull amazing.. gonna go look at the cleito any suggestions on were to get it from genuine obviously

Only really smoke the fruits my fav at min is red bull amazing.. gonna go look at the cleito any suggestions on were to get it from genuine obviously
just a heads up, you dont smoke you vape and a few people dont like the word smoke on the forum.

which red bull are you using as ive got that in my pen type for stealth vape at work. got mine from medusa juice. its close enough but not the best ive had but previous supplier stopped selling it.

bookmark my link as all recommended hardware suppliers can be found on post 5 https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...e-liquid-hardware-suppliers.78467/#post858319

Nice lol
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1485807370.943936.jpg

Hi, I'm looking for some decent juice, I currently vape on a innokin cool fire 4 with I Sub G.. I'm looking for more cloud and more throat hit...
Also, if I was looking to upgrade my tank what would you guys suggest..

P.S my last question is, sometimes my tank leaks randomly am I doing something wrong, i seem to refill and not over tighten, but just get random leaks, should I possibly change the rubber '0' rings??? Any instructions on how to do this?? Thanks in advance

Mick 'newbie'

Vaping for 18months
Innokin cool fire 4
I sub G
29w 0.49ohm
Can you tell where it's leaking from ?
When you unscrew to fill it, make sure you don't unscrew the coil locking ring.

Back
Top Bottom