What's new

Big thanks

nwhornet

Legend
Just like to say a big thank you to @ZT for the service on my first order. T shirt, hoody & juice turned up on Tuesday as expected but there was a shortfall with a shortfill. Emailed Manabush & Martyn said "Oops" & "no probs will send the shortfall out next day. Well, got home tonight to a package from Manabush hq but noticed it seemed rather large for a 50ml bottle. On opening I found "sir" Martyn had despatched a 100ml of said Toffee Creme & "bonus" 10ml of Osuma following on from a conversation with Martyn regarding said ejuice & how much I was enjoying something so different to my normal custards.
Gob smacked is not a term I use often as I have no need but this was above & beyond what I expected.

The original issue resolution & speedy response from Martyn was exactly what I expected & have received from what is a fantastic bunch of vendors who frequent this forum but this generosity shows just how lucky we are.

Once again a big, big thank you to all at Manabush :worship:

Once, a long, long time (wasn't that long ago) I received my expected order in the usual record time. Next day another package with the same order arrived, checked paypal and it wasn't me being a fumblechunt as I usually am - contacted Martyn to say I would be returning the package to Manabush HQ only to be told to "keep it as the spoils of war man"! Outstanding customer service :)

I'd also like to say thanks to the guys for the new shortfills, has enabled me to have various juices from the range as my all day vapes - very happy camper here.

Top man is Martin, ordered some 50ml juice's and one looked a bit under. I took photos and emailed Him. Just as I hit send phone rings and it's Martin. After our chat he agreed it did look a bit under and said he'd send bit more out. Next day got 30 or 50ml of said juice. Way over compensated! Great customer service.

Just like to say a big thank you to @ZT for the service on my first order. T shirt, hoody & juice turned up on Tuesday as expected but there was a shortfall with a shortfill. Emailed Manabush & Martyn said "Oops" & "no probs will send the shortfall out next day. Well, got home tonight to a package from Manabush hq but noticed it seemed rather large for a 50ml bottle. On opening I found "sir" Martyn had despatched a 100ml of said Toffee Creme & "bonus" 10ml of Osuma following on from a conversation with Martyn regarding said ejuice & how much I was enjoying something so different to my normal custards.
Gob smacked is not a term I use often as I have no need but this was above & beyond what I expected.

The original issue resolution & speedy response from Martyn was exactly what I expected & have received from what is a fantastic bunch of vendors who frequent this forum but this generosity shows just how lucky we are.

Once again a big, big thank you to all at Manabush :worship:
Not a problem :) pleased it got there!
at some point I will teach the staff to count :)

Lols. Somebody else who needs a new abacus besides Ben at Fogstar. He sent an extra battery in my order last week [emoji38]. Quick question though, did you know the zips on the hoodies are lady zips, hook on the left not right. Not a problem, thought it was me at first, old age setting in & I'd forgotten how to use a zip[emoji23]

Lols. Somebody else who needs a new abacus besides Ben at Fogstar. He sent an extra battery in my order last week [emoji38]. Quick question though, did you know the zips on the hoodies are lady zips, hook on the left not right. Not a problem, thought it was me at first, old age setting in & I'd forgotten how to use a zip[emoji23]
They're American zips I believe - had a jacket from America once and it zipped up the wrong way too.

Back
Top Bottom