What's new

billet box leather case by vapesmarter black "day of the dead" sold

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
"day of the dead" edition in black with red stitching red as in blood red the colour of the gods

the leather is Italian top grain the cutting making stitching hole punching dyeing embossing finishing paw print is all me by hand here at home

price is £45 plus shipping on Etsy these go for £75 plus postage

shipping is £5.00

this is an introductory price on here only my website will reflect a higher price, I will make limited numbers so this is a bespoke item a very bespoke item the price does not reflect on the labour each hole is done by hand and all stitching is done by hand

the edges are k coated and the case is polished

PayPal goods and services

here are pics

in the paw to follow

alfIMG_9086.jpg
alfIMG_9087.jpg
alfIMG_9088.jpg

alfIMG_9089.jpg

alfIMG_9090.jpg

alfIMG_9091.jpg

I'm going to tag @Discomatt he had the prototype he gently prompted me on improvements and I listened, (for once) I hope he gives the new case his seal of approval

as always

love my cases............

Love the embossing Stu. Almost makes me want to get a BB just for the case. GLWS.

i agree buy the case then get a billet good plan i like it :2thumbsup:
Noooo :eek:. Pennies being put away for a little pressie to myself, a hand built stabwood mod by some geezer calling himself Vapesmarter. Apparently makes exceedingly good mods :rotflmao::rotflmao:

"day of the dead" edition in black with red stitching red as in blood red the colour of the gods

the leather is Italian top grain the cutting making stitching hole punching dyeing embossing finishing paw print is all me by hand here at home

price is £45 plus shipping on Etsy these go for £75 plus postage

shipping is £5.00

this is an introductory price on here only my website will reflect a higher price, I will make limited numbers so this is a bespoke item a very bespoke item the price does not reflect on the labour each hole is done by hand and all stitching is done by hand

the edges are k coated and the case is polished

PayPal goods and services

here are pics

in the paw to follow

View attachment 195714 View attachment 195715 View attachment 195716

View attachment 195717

View attachment 195718

View attachment 195719

I'm going to tag @Discomatt he had the prototype he gently prompted me on improvements and I listened, (for once) I hope he gives the new case his seal of approval

as always

love my cases............
I've not even got a billet box and I love this case. [emoji4][emoji4]Stu you have surpassed yourself. That embossed skull is amazing.

If that's rusty Stu, feck knows what polished looks like.
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

Alfie will be demanding a new collar at this rate.
emoji4.png

line work better stitching smoother deeper edge cut bigger stitching possible a 10 the next case will be better its called "dragon" if this one sells of course

Back
Top Bottom