What's new

Billet Box Settings

Hold up and down together to lock temp then tap up twice to change profile to watts...

Yeah, i find it a bit arse above tit way of doing things, like you my memory isn't that great so i have bookmarked the video that @ZenAnarchi posted for me. It's a wonder no one has made a Sticky for BB settings as they are still a pretty popular device with even newer vapers trying them out. My searches for DNA 60 BB settings has thrown up pretty much all crap. I never thought of just googling DNA 60 settings.

I get cold sweats when I think of my initial problems trying to navigate the menu. i thought just watching a few DNA60 reviews on Youtube would quickly give me a few answers but in every single one that I watched the reviewer said "everybody will be familiar with the DNA menu by now so I won't bother going into it".

Lying bastards - they can't remember it either.

@ZenAnarchi 's link to a review that DOES give an explanation of how to navigate the menu is definitely useful. I've bookmarked it as well lol.

Last edited:
tc sets the temp and tp kicks in when you hit the temp.

i think i am right in saying that with the dna 40 you didn’t switch tc on or off per se, but rather just turn the temp up to the max so it effectively is working in power mode.
No. After you reach the max 600°F one more up button press would show 'off', same as all their black and white boards. Then it's straight watts.

And they never in any documentation said 'TC', up to today. It's always been TP.

No. After you reach the max 600°F one more up button press would show 'off', same as all their black and white boards. Then it's straight watts.

And they never in any documentation said 'TC', up to today. It's always been TP.

ah that’s right, it’s been five years since i switched the function off, never owned any nickel wire.

Back
Top Bottom