What's new

Blotto Max and Blotto Original

Very generous giveaway mate and thank you for the chance to win but not an entry for me. I think I might know what the juice recipe is but I’m keeping Mum about it lol :27:

@Lee James 27 found that photo of the juice lol IMG_7662.jpeg

Yeah think quite a few of us just lurk here now and have ended up more active in other corners of the vape community.

Never tried it! One of those juices that have been on my list for years and years to try but never got around to it, I'll get a bottle one of these years. :18:

Yeah think quite a few of us just lurk here now and have ended up more active in other corners of the vape community.

Never tried it! One of those juices that have been on my list for years and years to try but never got around to it, I'll get a bottle one of these years. :18:

@oORobOo if you want mate, I’ll send a wee 60ml bottle down. And you can try it before you go out and buy all the concentrates.

There’s no nic in it and it’s 30PG/70VG

That’s if you enter my competition lol:18::18:.

Only joking mate

Will leave it up for a couple of days and if I don’t get any replies. I’ll just bin them.

They’re still brilliant tanks. Just thought someone would appreciate them
Oh no, please don’t bin them mate as that would just be criminal because they are great tanks that have great flavour. Maybe some people are put off of entering the competition because they don’t DIY and can’t guess the juice recipe. I really hope they find a home soon.

Okay Apes no one seem interested in this, don’t know if it’s the guessing the juice or what. So what if you had to guess my favourite number.

I will write it on here with the time and date on the top left corner and take a screenshot of the number.

Then I’ll delete it before I put this up.

MY FAVOURITE NUMBER IS ?

"COUGH COUGH"

Mexican Fried Ice-cream

Cmon FFS somebody grab these tanks .
I've already got a blotto 1.5 that I use daily
So don't need another

This is not an entry as I MTL, but that juice sounds lovely! I'm gonna write that down. Hope somebody comes along and takes them off your hands.

This is not an entry as I MTL, but that juice sounds lovely! I'm gonna write that down. Hope somebody comes along and takes them off your hands.[/QUOTE

@Deadanddripping honestly the juice is amazing mate . I vape it constantly. You can get all the concentrate at vapable

Back
Top Bottom