What's new

Blu offering new pod starter kit for £1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180214-184422.jpg
    Screenshot_20180214-184422.jpg
    730.3 KB · Views: 256
IMG_2946.JPG

It does only cost £1 but why does paypal give this warning if they only intend to take one payment??
Never had this before.
Maybe im missing out but im not risking it [emoji23][emoji23]

It looks like one of the pod thingies already on the market, I wonder if they've bought one of the companies out :hmm:

View attachment 152247
It does only cost £1 but why does paypal give this warning if they only intend to take one payment??
Never had this before.
I think it is because if you want to sign up for repeat orders (by the looks of it they have a subscription service) you don't need to keep going into PayPal to confirm payment, it can be done automatically looking at my account there is nothing set up for more orders

View attachment 152247
Never had this before.
If you didn't tick the repeat order box you should have nothing to worry about, you can cancel it in your PayPal account anyway.

I clicked on the weekly subscription check box and the price changed to one pound, unchecked the subscription box and it has remained at one pound at checkout. Cheers guys.

Cheers @Rust
Worked for me after a couple of false starts, no idea what I did different the third time but I got the kit for a quid in the end.

Back
Top Bottom