What's new

Blu offering new pod starter kit for £1

Got mine today [emoji16]
Just spoke to CS. If you received more than one card you can stack them and use them all at once if you buy in store but not online. But they're accepted all over the place. Dozens of high street shops!

What a result! First £1 pod systems and now money to spend about town!

Last edited:
Just spoke to CS. If you received more than one card you can stack them and use them all at once if you buy in store but not online. But they're accepted all over the place. Dozens of high street shops!

What a result! First £1 pod systems and now money to spend about town! :dance:
Wish I had ordered loads now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

Wish I had ordered loads now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]
It is a bit flash of them. I'm sure people would've done it for a £10 gift card. £20 seems a bit excessive. Maybe they think the feedback will be more genuine and thought out if rewarded well.

Hmm I never got one. Maybe I ticked the box not to receive promotional emails. Bastards!

Hmm I never got one. Maybe I ticked the box not to receive promotional emails. Bastards!
Should have got an email from Blu.... "Give us your opinions on Blu and earn £20". Contained a link to their survey.

Should have got an email from Blu.... "Give us your opinions on Blu and earn £20". Contained a link to their survey.

Aye but I think I ticked the box telling them never to email me about anything, which would mean they won’t send me it. That will be a lesson learned!

Aye but I think I ticked the box telling them never to email me about anything, which would mean they won’t send me it. That will be a lesson learned!
I would've thought they'd send one anyway as it's linked to the promo. Maybe they only sent out X amount and in the order that orders were placed and they reached their quota. Surely they couldn't supply one to every person who placed an order. That would be an awful lot, me thinks.

I always uncheck everything except email communications. But I also have multiple email addresses and I use dedicated addresses for important stuff and for run-of-the-mill stuff.

absolutely shite kit the juice are like they was made in a Wetherspoons toilet
That's interesting. I swapped out the juice for some 35mg nic salt and mine works flawlessly. Battery lasts forever. Vapour and flavour are very good. Doesn't leak at all. And one mate that I gave one to won't stop thanking me every time I see him. He loves it and has finally managed to quite smoking with it. A very different experience to yours. Is the taste of the juice your only complaint?

Back
Top Bottom