What's new

BP Mods Pioneer S Community Review

Great review, good work everyone.

Thanks to this review I've had more use out of this tank than I expected to, usually they sit in a draw waiting for a lazy day.

Great review @hack400. And a big thank you to you, the testers and @dovpo_uk for doing this.

The tank looks a really great option and very versatile. I'm tempted to get one myself now and use it for stock coils once in a while.

I've been curious about this one since it was released. It's nice to see a comprehensive review.

Great review @hack400 and all testers. Great to see a new large capacity MTL stock coil quality tank. Compatibility with TMD, GTX and PnP coils sounds brilliant! I can't wait to try it.

Cracking write-up @hack400 .enjoyed the testing .gonna go off track and try the SMRT PNP coils next .think I got some gtx's here somewhere too

Cracking write-up @hack400 .enjoyed the testing .gonna go off track and try the SMRT PNP coils next .think I got some gtx's here somewhere too
Smrt pnp coils work a treat in it. Some of the other testers used them for the review i think, and I'm using one now. with the price of the pioneer s plus the smrt coil deals out there it's a great setup for a budget.

Back
Top Bottom