What's new

Bradford Vape Meet 11th November

I'm not sure wether the woman will drive me though as we'd bore her to death with the vaping talk.. Her eyes glaze over when I'm talking about some new tank I want or an amazing flavour I've made. She often says something along the lines of "you don't think about anything but your stupid cig stuff" haha she's still a smoker but I'm trying hard to convert her.

I'm not sure wether the woman will drive me though as we'd bore her to death with the vaping talk.. Her eyes glaze over when I'm talking about some new tank I want or an amazing flavour I've made. She often says something along the lines of "you don't think about anything but your stupid cig stuff" haha she's still a smoker but I'm trying hard to convert her.
Haha maybe yours and mine will get along because mine is exactly the same apart from she's on the ecig but sticking to only a ego with icemint that is all lol

Well if you think it is worth giving my local a try then would Tuesday or a Wednesday night be ok for the first meet? It is a decent pub with 6 real ales at any time including craft beers, 4 lagers on tap and 3 ciders.

Well if you think it is worth giving my local a try then would Tuesday or a Wednesday night be ok for the first meet? It is a decent pub with 6 real ales at any time including craft beers, 4 lagers on tap and 3 ciders.
Then a big after party at yours? If yes, Can we invite all our friends? Haha I am kidding.

If work allows I'll be there. I work a daft shift pattern.. 2 days, 2 nights then 4 off so i may or may not be able to come along.

I will go and try and set up a poll thread and tag everyone on it with a selection of dates and we can go from there :)

Which pub ?

Back
Top Bottom