What's new

Brand new Meson AIO v2 (Never Opened)

Where have you bought the V2 from? No where I'm seeing online states it's the V2 or anything like that

You got one mate? How are they. I'm looking at replacing my Stubby with one

Funnily enough I'm selling this extra one to actually cover some of the cost of picking up a Stubby 21 - mainly as I want the Ponte XL tank rather than any issue with the Meson. It's got a bit of heft to it but in a good way - feels solid, good shape in the hand, I like the C-frame battery door. I only use it with mesh but find the flavour quite good and loads of airflow with the plastic fully open faceplate. As has been mentioned already, some issues with the paint job etc. on the early models so just make sure you pick up the V2 of it.

Funnily enough I'm selling this extra one to actually cover some of the cost of picking up a Stubby 21 - mainly as I want the Ponte XL tank rather than any issue with the Meson. It's got a bit of heft to it but in a good way - feels solid, good shape in the hand, I like the C-frame battery door. I only use it with mesh but find the flavour quite good and loads of airflow with the plastic fully open faceplate. As has been mentioned already, some issues with the paint job etc. on the early models so just make sure you pick up the V2 of it.
Would you settle for a 18650 version with a good bit of extras? There will be one in the classies tonight when I get home and take some photos [emoji23] doesn't come with Stubby tank though, that has been misplaced

Would you settle for a 18650 version with a good bit of extras? There will be one in the classies tonight when I get home and take some photos [emoji23] doesn't come with Stubby tank though, that has been misplaced
Unfortunately I've already got the Stubby 21 order winging its way to my door from Vaping101 with a PonteXL from Suicide Mods direct.

You're gonna love the ponte XL buddy

Aye hopefully, Big fan of the original Ponte (For all it's faults, which a bit of judiciously applied tinfoil largely resolved thanks to a tip on here). Fingers crossed they've ironed out the kinks in the big 'un. Getting slightly squirrely though in that Suicide Mods have taken my payment yesterday but still no sign of any order confirmation email nor dispatch notification (I can see the order listed on their website) :hmm:

Aye hopefully, Big fan of the original Ponte (For all it's faults, which a bit of judiciously applied tinfoil largely resolved thanks to a tip on here). Fingers crossed they've ironed out the kinks in the big 'un. Getting slightly squirrely though in that Suicide Mods have taken my payment yesterday but still no sign of any order confirmation email nor dispatch notification (I can see the order listed on their website) :hmm:
Got mine from there too .you'll have no problems with suicide mods ...they're a great vendor .well I've never had problems with them anyway

And I've not had to do any tinfoil shinannigans with the ponte XL .it just works fine

Back
Top Bottom