What's new

Bridges....

Anyone got the authentic Crossbow. Is it worth it? Does it work without issues? Steam Island have it in stock now. I have a clone but it gives me connection issues.

Anyone got the authentic Crossbow. Is it worth it? Does it work without issues? Steam Island have it in stock now. I have a clone but it gives me connection issues.
Ive been keeping an eye on this too. I believe Todd will be reviewing it soon.

Good to know. It's got to be spot on though to justify the price tag for me.
Ive watched a fair few of the Italian reviews with some very shoddy translations and they all seem to like it. Im wondering just how similar it is to the Vapeshell though?

Ive watched a fair few of the Italian reviews with some very shoddy translations and they all seem to like it. Im wondering just how similar it is to the Vapeshell though?

Yeah, I know. Not sure I could justify it. Can it really be any 'better'?

Yeah, I know. Not sure I could justify it. Can it really be any 'better'?
Well im hoping Todds review will shed some light. Im hoping to get into Vapetime in the next couple of days and will ask in there if they have any experience of it.

Well im hoping Todds review will shed some light. Im hoping to get into Vapetime in the next couple of days and will ask in there if they have any experience of it.

Good plan. Any info/ opinions greatly appreciated

One BB User whose opinion I trust has got his up for sale after one day of ownership. Rates his Vape Shell over it by a long way. I'll be interested to see reviews as and when.

One BB User whose opinion I trust has got his up for sale after one day of ownership. Rates his Vape Shell over it by a long way. I'll be interested to see reviews as and when.
I made an FB account recently purely for BB info and have seen all kinds of conflicting views on this. Some saying it’s slightly loose and some saying it’s a true mtl draw but little or nothing on actual performance. That’s interesting to hear Rob.

They have another bridge coming out soon too with stock coils?

Back
Top Bottom