What's new

Bundle of various 6mg juices for sale

daz_app

Achiever
Righto a continuation of my monthly vape cupboard clearouts. Looking for a bundle sale so not really interested in trades and definitely no splits. All are at 6mg and 50/50 unless stated.

From L-R:

Cornish Liquids - Pink Lemonade - Sealed 10ml bottle - RRP £3.00

V20 - Mystery Flavour (yes, that's its actual name! from a local B&M) - 10ml bottle @5mg - RRP £4.00

Sluice Juice - Strawberry Lemonade - 70/30 VG/PG full 30ml - RRP £10

El Diablo - Sweet Voodoo - @12mg About 12-13mls left out of a 30ml - RRP £13 for a full bottle

Mrs. Lords - Sarsaparilla - Full 15ml bottle - Current RRP £4.00

Phoenix Vapes - Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster - 20mls left out of a 30ml - RRP £13.99 for a full bottle

Mr. Bowman - Mothers Milk - Approx. 18mls left out of a 20ml - RRP £12 for a full bottle

Cosmic Fog - The Streak - 60/40 VG/PG full 30mls - RRP £16

Exceptional Vapes - Tropical Rain - 12-13ml out of a 20ml @12mg - RRP 7.99 for a full bottle

By my rudimentary maths skills, there is a little over 150mls with a total RRP of £65 given the amounts in the bottles. I have tried to be as accurate as I can about quantities and the prices were checked tonight.

Looking for £30 including first class postage and payment by Paypal G&S. Again no trades please, and I'd like to sell as a bundle.

Cheers for looking!
Daz

20151018_202520.jpg

Damn, where do I get a pan galactic gargle blaster? If only to own a bottle (huge fan of the books)

If you do decide to split Id love the cosmic fog, mr bowman, El Diablo, sluice juice and Cornish pink lemonade!?

Shit! Forgot I'd listed this. Sorry guys, it's all gone....@rob could you mark as completed pretty please?

Back
Top Bottom