What's new

BVM - Bolton Vape Meet!

I Don't know why KMS doesn't like being Photographed!!! I think she looks Lovely!!!

Attachments

• adf977de2171282dce.jpg
    adf977de2171282dce.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 117
You knew it was coming didn't you!!!:thumbup:

I do have to admit that I am very thankful and grateful you lot respect my wish not to be pinned up on the forum :) It wasn't so long ago a mod maker from another forum used an old photo of me to pretty much make fun of me, spread it all over google+ chats...annoying... and kind of just made me feel pretty bad about myself in general. As it stands I have confidence/self esteem issues anyways :D But I'm getting better :P I DID walk into the pub on my own! :) I don't want another repeat of that photo incident and can't thank you guys enough for respecting my request :D

PS that sexy photo of me is now my profile pic though :D

I do have to admit that I am very thankful and grateful you lot respect my wish not to be pinned up on the forum :) It wasn't so long ago a mod maker from another forum used an old photo of me to pretty much make fun of me, spread it all over google+ chats...annoying... and kind of just made me feel pretty bad about myself in general. As it stands I have confidence/self esteem issues anyways :D But I'm getting better :P I DID walk into the pub on my own! :) I don't want another repeat of that photo incident and can't thank you guys enough for respecting my request :D

Megs....your as pretty as a picture, and fantastic company to boot :)

Sent From My Galaxy S4

I was going to Pixillate you but it turns out to be more complicated than my poor abused brain can stand today, so I just cut around you. If you dont want to be shown then you wont be, simple respect for peoples wishes...

Back
Top Bottom