What's new

BVM - Bolton Vape Meet!

Umm, was it this merkin @mrteatime....?

male-merkin.jpg
Don't give it back if it was, it gives me the willies, even when it's clean!! :lol1:

Last edited:
If there's anyone needing a lift I'll be heading there from Southport, reasonable detours considered - No further south than Cornwall though & I aint picking no bugger up from Inverness. Once @ the Pub I shouldnt be too hard to spot as I'll be the dickhead in a POTV T-shirt with Tubbyengineer splattered across the back...:lol1:

If there's anyone needing a lift I'll be heading there from Southport, reasonable detours considered - No further south than Cornwall though & I aint picking no bugger up from Inverness. Once @ the Pub I shouldnt be too hard to spot as I'll be the dickhead in a POTV T-shirt with Tubbyengineer splattered across the back...:lol1:
You can pick me up if you Don't mind Tub's!!! as long as you don't mind risking your Wheeltrims driving into Skem!!! ( Thought I'd get that one in before you did ) You'll recognise my Face, Not sure who's Body it'll be on!!!:thumbup:

Attachments

• 5e23c7de212133a35db.jpg
    5e23c7de212133a35db.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 70
No worries Mate I'll pick you up (Providing it all doesnt go tits up and I dont end up going to Hampshire for Raguri)...:thumbup:

Ill be the other dickhead in my POTV shirt and probably hoodie too (its covered in gloss paint though) so probably just my shirt :P

Id take you up on the offer of a lift as you pretty much will go right past my house :P but the OH is insistent that his dad is taking me.

Back
Top Bottom