What's new

Cases for pwm okl t20

Ben Hawkes

Initiate
When I bought all the bits last time to make a mod, a parallel box, of which I never got round to building, I think I bought a cnc 1590g box, had magnet holes that weren't visible from the outside. However with the okl t20 chip, would a 1590b be a better option? There's an old YouTube video, findmyvapes one, he puts in the pwm, obviously, and a master on/off switch aswell as all the components as standard. Does anyone know of anywhere I can purchase an enclosure with a) magnet holes on one side and b) maybe available in other colours other than black or unpainted?

The place I got my first enclosure has unfortunately shut down

When I bought all the bits last time to make a mod, a parallel box, of which I never got round to building, I think I bought a cnc 1590g box, had magnet holes that weren't visible from the outside. However with the okl t20 chip, would a 1590b be a better option? There's an old YouTube video, findmyvapes one, he puts in the pwm, obviously, and a master on/off switch aswell as all the components as standard. Does anyone know of anywhere I can purchase an enclosure with a) magnet holes on one side and b) maybe available in other colours other than black or unpainted?

The place I got my first enclosure has unfortunately shut down

Only places I can think off are modmaker or stelthvape in the uk

Back
Top Bottom