What's new

Vaporesso Xros Nano Pod Kit

Gitchy

Achiever
Milo from @Vaporesso sent me this to try out. I am not affiliated with POTV or Vaporesso, nor do I get paid to review things.

20220119_164720.jpg

The Vaporesso Xros Nano Pod Kit

https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/xros-nano

The Xros Nano is a pod kit with a 1000mah internal battery. It takes 2ml 1.2ohm and 0.8ohm Xros pods that are compatible with all the other Xros kits available. It charges via a USB Type C slot. There’s an airflow control so you can get a loose MTL all the way down to a tight MTL. Vaporesso have added pulse mode to this kit with their Axon chip.

In the box you get:
1 VAPORESSO XROS Nano Battery
1 XROS Series 0.8Ω MESH POD
1 XROS Series 1.2Ω POD
1 Type-C USB Cable
1 Lanyard
1 User Manual
1 Warranty Card

Style wise it’s shaped differently from the other Xros pods. The square shape is quite nice and compact. On the front there is the airflow control, with the same raindrop shaped hole Vaporesso put in the Xros 2 kit, along with another tiny airflow hole for when the adjustable one is fully shut. Fully shut it gives a very tight draw and fully open it’s a loose MTL so will appeal to most vapers that like a pod system. Branding is nice and subtle with Vaporesso written next to the LED lights that pulse to show battery level and a V logo on the bottom of the other side. The pod fits in well with magnets and they’re strong enough so you can drop the kit without the pod flying out. I really like the mirrored line between the 2 parts of the battery part, it really gives the whole look a bit of class. Filling is by the usual method of popping the mouthpeice off to reveal a hole for filling up.

20220119_164627.jpg

Function wise there’s not much. Chuck in a pod, fill it with liquid and go. That’s it as it’s an autodraw only device so is nice and simple to use for new vapers and experienced vapers alike.

In use it’s an excellent pod kit as usual from Vaporesso. I started off with the 0.8 pod and you can notice the difference the pulse mode makes here. There is a good kick of vapour from it and the flavour is as good as it usually is. I Prefer my MTL very loose so the fully open setting is perfect for me. I even manage to get a good restricted DTL draw with the 0.8 pod and the wicking keeps up no problem. With high nic salt juice the draw really is quite smooth and lends well to the RDL. With the 1.2 pod it’s a little more sedate but you still get a cracking amount of vapour and the flavour is again really good. Again I can get a decent RDL draw out of it, not as good as the 0.8 but possible and again wicking keeps up very well. With the airflow closed off fully it’s a tight, tight draw so will appeal to those who like that. A very versatile pod system. Another thing to note is that the pods have been completely leak free for the week or so I’ve been using them, there’s been no condensation on the bottom of the pod either.

Overall it’s another great addition to the Xros range. I’ve tried all of them and I think this one’s my favourite. I like the styling of it, I like the draw on it and I like that it’s compatible with all the other Xros pods available. I’d definitely recommend it for new users and anyone else who’s got a thing for pods.

20220119_164605.jpg

Back
Top Bottom