What's new

CBD is confusing.... so confusing. What works for you?

Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.... I really enjoyed exploring your site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for reviving this one. Does anyone have experience using CBD for chronic pain? Does it help?

Sorry for reviving this one. Does anyone have experience using CBD for chronic pain? Does it help?
It helps with my chronic pain, which is primarily neuropathic pain, mainly due to trauma to lumbar spine, trauma to my spinal cord. I find cbd isolate better than full spectrum cbd for my pain, it could be the opposite you, you will probably need to try both.

I've been using the following since 2016....

I had a tooth ache one time and i used very strong CBD Oil on it, and the pain went with in a couple of hours completely i could not believe it. During the pandemic at the time when i could not get a dentist appointment for love or money. Although i am not allowed to post which one i used on this thread. I will have a look and see if there is any stock left on this one, and post it on the Vendors section. For future reference. I would say it helps with Chronic pain.

I use cbd gummies usually 10-25mg ones for pain in my shoulder. I don't use painkillers such as paracetamol aspring and such even dehycrodene (however you spell it) sucks as they don't seem to work as good and when they do it only lasts a short time were as the gummies last longer

I'm taking a medical cannabis treatment for my arthritis and noticed that CBD increases my libido. Asked my doctor, and she said that moderate use of cannabis does that. So that's a big plus.

I get my CBD from Releaf, a clinic here in the UK. If you live in the UK, you can try it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom