What's new

Centaurus M200 screen replacament

Frank1

Im looking to replace the screen in my Lost Vape Centaurus M200 because the old one stopped working, and i can’t find a shops that sells parts and if i do find one id doesn’t have the right screen. I would appreciate if somone sent a link to a shop with parts, or the name of a suitable replacement from a different model.

POTV Welcome.jpg

@Frank1

Im looking to replace the screen in my Lost Vape Centaurus M200 because the old one stopped working, and i can’t find a shops that sells parts and if i do find one id doesn’t have the right screen. I would appreciate if somone sent a link to a shop with parts, or the name of a suitable replacement from a different model.
Loads of sites selling Centaurus m200 screens .mostly around £50 but they do come with a complimentary m200 mod :D
https://ecigone.co.uk/products/lost-vape-centaurus-m200-box-mod-new-colours

Unfortunately, when it comes to buying spares for mainstream budget Chinese mods you're paddleless. They simply don't sell spare parts. Spare screens can be bought for DNA mods - but the initial purchase price is usually around 100 quid more than a budget mod from Geekvape/Vaporesso/Aspire/Innokin/Uwell/Smok etc.

As it is a relatively new release mod I'd first try contacting the shop you bought it from to see if they are willing to give you a replacement, failing that contact Geekvape to see if they can help - but don't ask for a new screen as they won't stock them, ask for a replacement mod.

Unfortunately, when it comes to buying spares for mainstream budget Chinese mods you're paddleless. They simply don't sell spare parts. Spare screens can be bought for DNA mods - but the initial purchase price is usually around 100 quid more than a budget mod from Geekvape/Vaporesso/Aspire/Innokin/Uwell/Smok etc.

As it is a relatively new release mod I'd first try contacting the shop you bought it from to see if they are willing to give you a replacement, failing that contact Geekvape to see if they can help - but don't ask for a new screen as they won't stock them, ask for a replacement mod.

Centaurus is Lost Vape not Geekvape, but as already said just buy another M200, unless you have a DNA Mod it isn't cost effective trying to find a screen and fitting it.

Back
Top Bottom