What's new

Changing Vape Flavours?

I've been vaping for a few weeks now and have a question for the "seasoned pro's" on here that i could do with a bit of help on please - when you change flavour, what is your routine?

I've read/watched numerous different ideas, from simply just re-filling with the new flavour to washing out your gear to even buying a special "cleaner" that neutralises any previous flavour!

Just wondering what experiences you guys have had and what is best from your point of view, cheers.

LOLZ I now have a 'proper' mod and an Amnis mod (which drives my RTA very well indeed at 14W) so I can swap and change. The GS-Drive works better on the MOD than the Amnis, and the RTA doesn't really care. I'm properly seasoned now (57 days).

When I go out, I ditch the Mod (it's illegal here) so I have my Amnis with one tank in my pocket and a spare tank in my bag in case I want after-dinner pudding.

I'm thinking about experimenting with a few cheap-but-great clones (Wasp Nano maybe?).

I am finding that the RTA doesn't change flavour with time as the pods/Eleaf coils did.... but also I'm just looking for excuses to make another coil and see how well my latest wicking works... I have maybe 4-5 coils in the bin - nothing wrong with them, they just don't cost enough to justify washing/storing.

Back
Top Bottom