What's new

Charging smok baby 85

It’s always advisable to charge your battery in an external charger. It’s also more convenient as you can swap batteries in seconds and means you’re not tied to the computer to vape. I believe the al85 is a single battery device, so you will be ok to charge via usb, as you don’t have to worry about balanced charging.

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Big Ape vape , Nice to meet you mate !!! Good advice as usual !!!

Recently got the smok al85 and its perfect

Never have a vape which had external batteries

It takes 18650s and ive been charging my vape via the usb lead that comes with it nd either my xbox or laptop as power supply

Ive not had any problems but someone mentioned this can make it blow up in my face while vaping and i should buy an external battery charger and swap them in and out rather than just plugging my vape into a power supply via usb

Just looking for the safest and simplest way to enjoy it
I have been vaping for over 4 years now and have always charged via the usb.I have never had any problems and never heard of a battery blowing up.Most of the scare stories that you hear are from old information.If your batteries are not damaged then you have no worries.I currently use a SMOK cloud beast over a cuboid 150 mod.I vape at 35 watts on a .5ohm rta coil 0nic.Keep on vaping.

It’s always advisable to charge your battery in an external charger. It’s also more convenient as you can swap batteries in seconds and means you’re not tied to the computer to vape. I believe the al85 is a single battery device, so you will be ok to charge via usb, as you don’t have to worry about balanced charging.
dalm, missed that it was a single battery mod.

Back
Top Bottom