What's new

Charity Raffle - The Winners

Real life got in the way of important stuff like vaping recently, but it's lovely to come back and see this! Congrats to the winners, well done to POTV and sterling work Rob! :) :10:

Had contact over Goliath V2 and zenith V2, cheers guys.

Looking for contact over,
Aspire EVO75 kit with Atlantis EVO Tank.

@scottishvapehead_1 you need to send a PM to @heaven gifts :2thumbsup:
If you go to The Comps and Giveaways Section you'll all find "The Prizes" If you then look for your Bundle.......... you'll see pics of what you have won? ALL The heaven gifts ones have their watermark on them. Simples!!;)

@scottishvapehead_1 you need to send a PM to @heaven gifts :2thumbsup:
If you go to The Comps and Giveaways Section you'll all find "The Prizes" If you then look for your Bundle.......... you'll see pics of what you have won? ALL The heaven gifts ones have their watermark on them. Simples!!;)
Here's the link:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/117817/

@Rob, am I right in thinking the genuine Twisted Messes and Tornado Nano (choice of black or stainless steel) in Lot 2 came from MrTeaTime and richierich respectively?

I'm only bothering you as I'm going away for 3 weeks soon and probably won't be able to check the forum and messages much - not sure what reception in the highlands and islands of Scotland will be like!

Thanks again for your ongoing dedication to the cause! [emoji2]

Hi @cindy99 :)

Yes you are 100% correct in your thinking. Drop them both a PM and I'm sure they will work with you on dates that are suitable.;)

@vaper_ash, Collected the Steam tribe mini subtank this morning, a pleasure to meet another ape, Thanks for collecting Ash. All the best to you.

Back
Top Bottom