What's new

Charity raffle vape bundle

When is this getting drawn? Payday is Monday for me.
I don't mind running this as long as anyone wants me to run it. The longer the better. realised now that I started at wrong time really. I'm open to whenever. It's not like the charity wait for money as it goes straight to them anyway. Let me know apes.

I don't mind running this as long as anyone wants me to run it. The longer the better. realised now that I started at wrong time really. I'm open to whenever. It's not like the charity wait for money as it goes straight to them anyway. Let me know apes.

What about in to the start of February?
That way anyone that gets paid last Thursday, Friday, calendar day of month etc. would have an opportunity if they are waiting on funds?

Well I get paid Friday but already have 2 entries, iff it gets drawn before I don't mind but I was going to put some more entries in, also I have a wotofo freakshow mini (authentic) I would like to donate, pm me address I need to send it to and I shall do it on the school run on Monday

Hey guys.. I would also like to add this manabush nanabozho 6mg to the pot.. i won it from the secret Santa draw, but unfortunately this is not quite to my taste. So I would like it go to a worthy donater :)

Attachments

• 1453591179903.jpg
    1453591179903.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 34
Hey guys.. I would also like to add this manabush nanabozho 6mg to the pot.. i won it from the secret Santa draw, but unfortunately this is not quite to my taste. So I would like it go to a worthy donater :)
thank you very much. Is this used? I just like to state this when i put up on first post.

Back
Top Bottom