What's new

Chuff Stuff & 'Diva'

That is a bloody good price but you both forgot postage lol when ever misses asked what things cost I always say it without postage ha makes it sound so much better as I rip endless packets open

First class recorded on all selection packs with tracking and 2nd class with tracking on rest of the products [emoji6] gives both buyer and me peace of mind I think.

First class recorded on all selection packs with tracking and 2nd class with tracking on rest of the products [emoji6] gives both buyer and me peace of mind I think.
Oh yeah definitely I wasnt questioning your postage just saying that it hadn't been mentioned and that's what I do lol. I used to have a small gold plating business which I wish I still did and postage costs never made sense. Even now small packet right upto massive size £4.40 makes me wanna send even small items in a bloody huge box lol

Oh yeah definitely I wasnt questioning your postage just saying that it hadn't been mentioned and that's what I do lol. I used to have a small gold plating business which I wish I still did and postage costs never made sense. Even now small packet right upto massive size £4.40 makes me wanna send even small items in a bloody huge box lol
I just sent items in a box today to Scotland and the postie wanted to charge me £17 for next day delivery .. £11 and it arrives Monday . £6 for Tuesday .. Smh they make a fortune in postage

Ha I started using collect+ for larger items in the end. I had paid royal fail so much for delivering many gold plated kettles then saw Collect+ was way cheaper and could just pop in coop as well.

I just sent items in a box today to Scotland and the postie wanted to charge me £17 for next day delivery .. £11 and it arrives Monday . £6 for Tuesday .. Smh they make a fortune in postage

Is that Royal Mail? Shouldn't cost any different to posting it to the next village with them, couriers are a different matter, especially up here in the Highlands.

It's cause it's Saturday delivery apparently. So it's being delivered on Monday and due to the weight of said package, it's £11 first class recorded. Yup Royal fail

Back
Top Bottom